Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

World Cup 2006 Qualifiers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    The Wales v England games will possibly be one of the worse for football violence as every English hoolie heads over to Cardiff for a pop at the Soul Crew. I can see Bristol being quite bad as well that day as many attending big games at Cardiff chose to stay here.

Just hope the return leg isn't in your town.

Probably Old Trafford, should be Anfield though, the Welsh will feel right at home.

Oh and is this the same soul crew that includes 15 year old kids throwing bottles at me and wondering around on the league cup final day going "I can smeell facking English"?
  • Options
    trips to belfast and cardiff.

couldnt be much better, can u imagine 30,000 english in belfast, will be a bigger laugh than dublin was. :D

Cradiff will be good too, see how anti english the fucking welsh will be when 50,000 of us turn up .:rolleyes:

oh, no real lad would be seen dead in burberry, maybe in the 90;s but not now , jokers.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RWB
    couldnt be much better, can u imagine 30,000 english in belfast, will be a bigger laugh than dublin was. :D

Not sure that the Irish were laughing, or aren't you talking about inside the stadium?
  • Options
    Originally posted by RWB
    trips to belfast and cardiff.

Cradiff will be good too, see how anti english the fucking welsh will be when 50,000 of us turn up .:rolleyes:

oh, no real lad would be seen dead in burberry, maybe in the 90;s but not now , jokers.:rolleyes:

30,000 English in Belfast won't be a laugh, it would be carnage. I heard the game will be switched anyway as the stadium isn't up to scratch.

Cardiff isn't a problem on matchday really, they close down the city centre and split it in two. Night before is different, can get a bit naughty, but I've never noticed any soul crew monkeys hanging around.

Burberrys for ****s.
  • Options
    MOK, I went to the dublin game, got a bit tedious inside the ground but ask any england fan who was there and we all know who threw the first missiles.

can of guiness full of piss arent funny to throw, English fans went way over top yes, but the irish fans wernt totally innocent.

The soul crew are a joke, they were ran by barnsley last season and they will be NOWHERE when England come to town, if cardiff is closed everyone goes bristol, happy days :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by RWB
    MOK, I went to the dublin game, got a bit tedious inside the ground but ask any england fan who was there and we all know who threw the first missiles.

can of guiness full of piss arent funny to throw, English fans went way over top yes, but the irish fans wernt totally innocent.

Never said that the Irish were innocent, I just don't glory in voilence around football. It's pathetic, moronic behaviour. You want to watch football go to the match - You want to fight, go somewhere else and fight.

Personally I would like to be able to watch England in Portugal and Germany.
  • Options
    go then, you can even come with my lads if you want.

Hoping for a group of anround 20-25 for portugal and germany will the be the biggest england following abroad ever.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RWB
    Hoping for a group of anround 20-25 for portugal and germany will the be the biggest england following abroad ever.

Think I have myself sorted for Portugal, thanks.

I guess that Germany all depends on the behaviour of our fans between now and then (assuming, naturally, that we will qualify)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Never said that the Irish were innocent, I just don't glory in voilence around football. It's pathetic, moronic behaviour. You want to watch football go to the match - You want to fight, go somewhere else and fight.

Personally I would like to be able to watch England in Portugal and Germany.

He might not be talking about fighting, taking thousands away and taking over a town, getting pissed, its a great atmosphere and a good laugh. Its not really for kids as there is always the possibility of something happening but its rare.

RWB make sure you shout abuse at old ladys and piss all over the street, you've got a reputation to uphold. ;)
  • Options
    No need to abuse old ladys when you got a good old foriegn riot copper :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    He might not be talking about fighting

Perhaps.

But then: "The soul crew are a joke, they were ran by barnsley last season " was hardly about knitting, was it?

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by RWB
    No need to abuse old ladys when you got a good old foriegn riot copper :D

Have you followed England abroad before then?
  • Options
    ;)

Finland, Leichenstien, Germany, Ireland, Scotland, Poland, Holland, Belgium, France, Slovakia.
  • Options
    and Madrid and Vienna with Leicester as well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Perhaps.

But then: "The soul crew are a joke, they were ran by barnsley last season " was hardly about knitting, was it?

:p

:lol:

I doubt hes one of the 'top boys' though, sounds like hes just watched a few hooligan documentrys to me. :)
  • Options
    not a top boy no.
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    :lol:

I doubt hes one of the 'top boys' though, sounds like hes just watched a few hooligan documentrys to me. :)

I would make the same assumption. Got a Ned feeling about his posts.

But hey, I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Leicester eh? Got a little bit wound up earler this season when we visited didn't you? :D

Do you sit near the away enclosure?
  • Options
    yes, immediate to your left towards the top.

Biggest bunch of wankers to visit us actually, not much response from you at half time or on granby strett after the game was there? :D

poor show from you this year considering I rate you as top 3 in prem and u always usually make big show.
  • Options
    But hey, I could be wrong.

could be ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by RWB
    yes, immediate to your left towards the top.

Biggest bunch of wankers to visit us actually, not much response from you at half time or on granby strett after the game was there? :D

poor show from you this year considering I rate you as top 3 in prem and u always usually make big show.

It was the funniest away in a long time, your reaction the anti england stuff was superb.

Half time? Some of you lot were asking us out after 20 minutes!

The OB were on top that day, always the same at Leicester.

Do you the fat **** who doesn't wear a shirt at matches? Sits about 20 rows straight down from you.

"FATTY FOR ENGLAND" :lol:
  • Options
    :D:D:D

dont forget "we all agree, that fattie is better than dickov":D :D

Yeah hes becoming a bit of a celebrity, I sat further down last year about 2 rows in front of him, only spoke to him a couple of times but he loves the attention he gets, saw him saturday versus the Arse and he must have been freezing his bollocks off.

The anti england stuff is always the same, been told by a couple of your guys that no club reacts to it like we do, must be funny for ya and I try not to reacy but still do :p cant help but cant blame you lot for having your fun.

OB are always on top, HT thier intervention stopped our lot from bringing the shutters down and cant imagine what would have happened had it gone through, no CCTV down there either so would have been mayhem.

despite your anti english shite which pissed me off you have got the best most vocal support Ive ever seen though, gotta say that.:)
  • Options
    He definately loves the attention, he kept on standing up and juggling his tits around :D

Am I right in saying he has an Ali G tattoo on his belly?

I was surprised about the reaction, thought you would be used to it by now.

It was a top away, thanks for the comment about our away support. :)
  • Options
    Yaeh he has Ali G on the left of his belly, no idea why though as hes a right racist fucker. ;)

We get wound up cus we do, it wil be the same again next year as well, always is. All part of the fun I suppose.

Still dont like you but like I said, wil give you credit for away support, just superb, shame you have so many glory hunting wankers who follow you cus the lads that actually go to ur games are sound and dont deserve the reputation they are tarred with.

Ill see you at OT next year anyway ;)

was there for the 1-0 Tony Cottee win a few years back (and the devastating 2-2), very good day out usually :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by RWB

The soul crew are a joke, they were ran by barnsley last season and they will be NOWHERE when England come to town, if cardiff is closed everyone goes bristol, happy days :D

Happy days? Not if your Bristol OB. Like them I will be praying for an England win as 50000 unhappy fans descending on my city doesn't bare thinking about.