Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

listen

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    aren't you starting uni in january?

most people make more friends in their first few weeks of uni than at any other time in their lives, cause everyone's in the same situation, and everyone needs to make new friends.

yes yes yes. you'll have too many friends and then you can start not answering txts :P

till then the penguins will always support you. and don't forget the sparrowprince

long live the sparrowprince.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    i know wat i have to do. i have to go out more and meet people to get some friends. but its hard to go out on your own and meet people cos they will think your a loser to go out on ur own. so not gonna work

I know what you're getting at but right now I want to get into organising events and often have to go out on my own to check out various venues and see what kind of crowds they get, what time they get busy.

If anyone ever asks me what I'm doing there on my own I just them them I'm checkig out the venue and they're always impressed by this!!

You can always come to my next meetup - we did one last night in central London - photos on the clubbing threads section.