Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lush

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after thinking for some time the products were ridiculously overpriced, i bought "ocean salt" today for £5.25 a pot. my skin is quite good anyway but it smells lovely (not like a dentist as my mum said) and my face is realllll soft (:

any other products from there recommended?

Comments

• Options
    ooh i love lush! i used to think it stunk but nowadays the smell doesn't seem to be so strong. i like how they put 10% off vouchers in their gift sets. i don't have anything really to recommend, it depends on your individual needs and preferences. i love their bubble bars. :heart:
  • Options
    i tried to find some angels on bare skin but they didn't have any in stock, and friday is their new deliveries day! also i was thinking about getting a 'baby face' bar but it would end up just making me feel like i was touching a foetus ahaha..
  • Options
    dont get me started :lol:

Im a bit of a lush addict.

The thing is its personal choice. The stuff I love isnt the stuff my best mate loves, or my bf (he loves the bubble bath bars)

I do love the ocean salt scrub as well, and if you like that smell youd probably like the big blue bath ballistic.

my fave fave products from there are probably - cynthia sylvia stout shampoo followed by american cream conditioner.
    Youki hi ballistic or ne worry pas.
    Temple of truth bubble bar or Ma bar
    Aqua Mirablis body scrub bar
    mange too massage bar
    figs and leaves soap.
    flying fox shower gel.
  • Options
    i loved herbalism, but dont use it anymore. At christmas i stock up on champagne snow showers and snow fairy (i use it as a shampoo). I love trichomania (but it doesnt like my hair type), reincarnate was also gorgeous and so was the blonde shampoo. in terms of soaps, i should coco, miranda, snowcake, the other xmas one i cant remember the name ooooooooooooooooo i love lush!

God i need to go to lush or raid my stash for something yummy. Oh and their shaving cream (razoratium i think) stinks but is amaaaaaazing!!!
  • Options
    A girl on my college course works for Lush and she permanently smells of the place.
    I can't stand the smell tbh.
  • Options
    Ohh, they don't have Lush here, but a friend sent me a chunk of the lemon scented soap for Vday, and OMG... yum

I am a bit of a lemon addict, and well, I almost got off to the scent.. I guess it is a good thing they don't have them here, or I would be way more broke than I already am.
  • Options
    I really only use their products, and ok i do get discount cos i used to work there, I really don't think the stuff is over priced. you really don't know how much work is put into making that stuff! most of it's handmade!

i love tricomania solid shampoo, it's coconuty and really rich!
    celestial moisturister is great for sensitive skin, and ultra band is a great cleanser...