Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sally Clarke Found Dead

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Yeah just read that online, such a tragic story all round really.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Roy Meadows - blood on your hands matey.
  • Options
    Shit one.

R.I.P.
  • Options
    Out of interest what compensation did she get for being wrongly sent to jail?
  • Options
    Thats really sad :(
  • Options
    Hope she's at rest now :(
  • Options
    Out of interest what compensation did she get for being wrongly sent to jail?
    The square root of fuck all.

This has made me so sad, and so fucking angry all at the same time. Her children have now lost their mother twice because of one man. I really hope she has now found the peace she never had down here, because if anyone deserves it she does. A fantastic brave woman, and its so sad to see that the fight was simply too much for her.
  • Options
    it's really sad, i remember reading about her
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    The square root of fuck all.

This has made me so sad, and so fucking angry all at the same time. Her children have now lost their mother twice because of one man. I really hope she has now found the peace she never had down here, because if anyone deserves it she does. A fantastic brave woman, and its so sad to see that the fight was simply too much for her.

I see your post got edited so you must have posted something the mods didn't want to get into trouble for ..

How nothing?

She must have gotten some kind of financial compensation? .. unless that was still in the process of being decided..

I think just as we have guidelines for sentencing people I think we need to realise mistakes happen and compensation needs to be handed out quickly and fairly and to try and undo as much of the damage that has been done as possible.

I think in the USA the compensation can go too far and in the UK not far enough