Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Glamour magazine looking for Mr. Right

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are you determined that you're going to find your Mr Right this year? Tired of seeing other people settle down and you're left wondering why it's not you? Are you willing to go to extreme lengths to find your perfect partner? Or have you found your partner by being pro-active? If any of these statements sound like they apply to you, please get in touch asap for Glamour relationships feature I'm writing.

My email address is: sarahcasestudies@yahoo.co.uk. If you're worried about names, I can change them. Cheers, Sarah

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was gonna contact them, until I realised they wanted people looking for Mr. Right, rather than Mr. Right himself. Ah well, their loss.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I was gonna contact them, until I realised they wanted people looking for Mr. Right, rather than Mr. Right himself. Ah well, their loss.

haha! :lol: that cracked me up!

I sat on my arse and found Mr Right, probs not what they're looking for ;)
    and who might that be bunnie :P
    Well....that pretty much describes me to a T!! But don't exactly want it broadcast in national print that I haven't found my Mr Right thanks....:(