Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Where Do Babies Come From?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't remember ever asking where babies came from :o
    When my first sister was born my parents bought me some Playmobil, I wasn't bothered about much else because I had some new Playmobil!

Playmobil rocks.
  • Options
    Yeah, it was a roundabout set as well. Dead cool when you are 4 years old.
  • Options
    Yeah, it was a roundabout set as well. Dead cool when you are 4 years old.

With real spinning action.
  • Options
    When my first sister was born my parents bought me some Playmobil, I wasn't bothered about much else because I had some new Playmobil!

Ohhh i got sylvanian families when my brother was born, my auntie got them for so i didnlt feel left out i think :p
  • Options
    I got Sylvanian families when sister number 2 was born, I think it was badgers with a baby badger or something. By the time my brother came along I didn't get anything, they probably thought I could cope without some new toys so cushion the blow.
  • Options

Well, I think that's about right. Took something more for me, I had a motorized centrifuge (that my father built me) in which I put my lego men and gradually increased the current until the centrifugal forces let them fly all across the room. Oh, and I had a self-constructed (dad again), control panel made of wood with lots of lights, sounds, rotating discs (with spiral patters on it, I think my parents used to hypnotize me, because I destroyed every shit I got into my fingers), and and and...

I think this is the only reason why I did not question the existance of my younger sister.
  • Options
    When a woman wants a baby she has to go to a graveyard, dig up dead corpses, and eat as many parts of them as possible. After eating so much for so many months on end, she gets very fat, but her body can pick apart the pieces that can still work and put them together into a baby that comes out when it's assembled.

I think that one wins
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I think that one wins
    Thank you, thank you. Get in line for the autographs please. :p
  • Options
    I quite like the ebay one .. very fitting with the times .. :)
  • Options
    If a child asks where babies come from just say "Ask your mother"

Don't worry ladies you can do it to, when they reply with "I'm am, i'm asking you mummy" reply with "No, ask your REAL mother"

Doesn't matter if the child is young or older, if they are young it will just confuse them, if they are older, it will worry them either way they stop pestering you :thumb:
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    If a child asks where babies come from just say "Ask your mother"

Don't worry ladies you can do it to, when they reply with "I'm am, i'm asking you mummy" reply with "No, ask your REAL mother"

Doesn't matter if the child is young or older, if they are young it will just confuse them, if they are older, it will worry them either way they stop pestering you :thumb:

That soooooo mean :eek2:
  • Options
    That soooooo mean :eek2:

Dodges the question nicely though, don't you agree!?
  • Options
    If i ever have a child and it asks me, i think i'll just tell them the truth :chin:
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    If i ever have a child and it asks me, i think i'll just tell them the truth :chin:

They come from a 10 minute toilet break at work, spent with the Polish cleaner in the stationary cupboard.

or perhaps

They come when mummy is too tired to keep telling daddy no
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    They come from a 10 minute toilet break at work, spent with the Polish cleaner in the stationary cupboard.

or perhaps

They come when mummy is too tired to keep telling daddy no

I'll just tell them i got fucked. Chances are by several people.
  • Options
    When I was little my dad used to tell me he found me under a cabbage in morrisons :lol: wtf
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    When I was little my dad used to tell me he found me under a cabbage in morrisons :lol: wtf

Yeah my mum used to say she found me in a bin bag round the back of Woolworths :yeees:
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    I'll just tell them i got fucked. Chances are by several people.

Lol, "where do babies come from" is the easy question, just as long as they don't ask where daddy was from