Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What is your favorite coffee?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Melange.
  • Options
    From Starbucks it is the White Chocolate Mocha.

From the store that I brew at home is it Community Roast with Chickory.
  • Options
    Espresso, short. One sugar, no milk... Lots of places seem to use 'Nespresso' but Starbucks/Costa are also fine.

Also enjoy a large black coffee with a shot of that sweet vanilla syrup stuff. Although I don't drink that much coffee, go for green tea most of the time.
  • Options
    Nothing beats a coffee from The Monmouth Coffee House in Borough Market, the guys at work buy fresh coffee from there too and make that at work. Far too much of a distraction during the day...
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    Dear God people! The best coffee you can think of and its Nescafe instant or Starbucks uniform crap!

My excuse is i'm not a big fan of coffee, unless it is creamy and cold....i don't like it.

Also i dont need coffee to make me:hyper: i can barely sleep already
  • Options
    Cappucino
  • Options
    Java Chip Frappucino...although it always seems they can't grind the damn ice enough and glaciers get stuck in your straw near the end :mad:
  • Options
    ibanezdude wrote: »
    Java Chip Frappucino...although it always seems they can't grind the damn ice enough and glaciers get stuck in your straw near the end :mad:

All bloody starbucks do that in London, gets right on my nerves!

But yeah, Caramel Frappacino with 10 tons of whipped cream and caramel sauce, strawberry cream blended frappacino, and that juice thing they had out last summer....cant remember what it was called, but it was SO good. Citrus-y..

or a good old Nescafe with milk and 2 sugars.
  • Options
    foxysoxy wrote: »
    or a good old Nescafe with milk and 2 sugars.

No, NO NOOOOOOO!!!! There is no such thing as 'good old Nescafe'! Its pretty much the lowest of the low instant crap, I wouldnt even call it coffee. Hang your head in shame, how can you possibly say thats your favourite?
  • Options
    They make a real tastey butterfinger flavored frothe one though... I think its them at least... but you do have to add twice as much as it says. I wonder if they even make it anymore...

Oh I saw a butterfinger flavored hot cocoa mix the other day, but thats for another thread
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    in taste terms, at least is isn't powdered. But Nestle are reportedly a big dirty corporation with a lot to answer for.
  • Options
    mellow birds tbh