Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Howdy all

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does Turtle's post record still stand?

*wanders off to check*
  • Options
    No way! It's MR / Kermit I think
  • Options
    I remember you. Good to hear you're doing well.

I remember the time a total stalker/piss-taker/wannabe-comedian dude came on here with the name 'WhatWhen' (think it was to get a rise out of you or summat?).

Just been looking back and I was actually "outed" by Susie, one of the Mods. I think she must have been bored and compared the IP address. lol.
  • Options
    Whowhere, now there's a blast from the past. You were a regular even when I joined, over 5 long years ago...
  • Options
    Whowhere, now there's a blast from the past. You were a regular even when I joined, over 5 long years ago...

It's been 7 long years, i should get a prize mods :)
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Just been looking back and I was actually "outed" by Susie, one of the Mods. I think she must have been bored and compared the IP address. lol.

I must have missed that! I honestly thought it was another regular on the boards. Hmf! :razz:
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    That was actually me taking the piss, lol. I didn't think anyone ever actually believed it was someone else :)
    I was young and immature back then :D

lol, it was? I must've missed that bit.... I thought it was a stalker person :blush: