Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

arrrggghhh

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote: »
    You should go to a more classy shop then, like Aldi!

Or lidl, they're rather good too.

I keep on meaning to go to Aldi. I've not shopped there before and i'm intrigued.
  • Options
    Wilko are doing a very fetching bright red one atm. :yes:
  • Options
    Aldi's are really good, actually, as you'd expect from the Germans.
  • Options
    Yeah, i've heard that, only Lidl is on my way home from work and Aldi's isn't.

Doesn't matter at the moment anyway, i've only got £20 until i get paid next weds.
  • Options
    i love the anya hindmarsh (something like that) bags that say 'i'm not a plastic bag' on them. :yes:
  • Options
    i love the anya hindmarsh (something like that) bags that say 'i'm not a plastic bag' on them. :yes:

They're being sold for about £160 on ebay at the moment, aren't they? I just read a report on BBC news about it.
  • Options
    They're being sold for about £160 on ebay at the moment, aren't they? I just read a report on BBC news about it.

Are they different to the 20,000 being sold in sainsburys for £5?
  • Options
    Yus. There's a big deal about how people were selling the prereleased ones on ebay. I didn't realise they had actually released them yet.
  • Options
    I'm in such an AAARRGHHH mood because of my little sister.
    she's 13 (or 14 meanwhile), and I explained her the numerancy with fractions of different denominators and one variable (to find the lowest common denominator and then simply add or substract the fractions) 1,5 months ago.

Tomorrow(!) she has an math test and she knows NOTHING. Yesterday she was out with her boyfriend until nearly sunset, and today she realizes she knows JACK about her maths. She has her handwritings from class in school. How can you long and wide explain something to someone, just so it is gone after such a short period? and I mean G-O-N-E. How can you care shit about your education like that. She struggles in school, you wouldn't believe it.

all she cares about is getting up at 6 in the morn so she can spend AGES in the bathroom, just so she can look like a clown when going to school, going out with her retarded friends and boyfriend, always haggles with my mum about the curfew, wouldn't open her school-stuff ONCE if my parents wouldn't make her and realizes one day before a hard test that she absolutely has no idea about anythign whatsoever. She has no respect for anyone, speaks in this fucking derogatory voice to everyone.

My mum and dad are powerless, because they are working most of the day, my aunt (who has a flat one story below us) has to help my sis permanently.

I can't grasp that...
  • Options
    All of my carrier bags broke and everything fucking fell out on the journey home. !!!

Couldn't you tell your shopping was getting lighter .. :)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    You should go to a more classy shop then, like Aldi!

:yes: :lol: