Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lip plumping gloss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are there any that actually work that anyone can recommend?

Comments

• Options
    Oh on a drunken night I accidently bought an almost $50 bottle of Lip Fusion's, and that was with a cupon :\. Pure crap. (Thank god for good return policies!) I got better results when I eat jalapenos. I've also gotten several different samples of kinds, sally hansen, the one that has the picture of a syringe on them and a few others... all the same.

I was flipping thru the channels the other day and you can get the same effect from cinnamon oil I think they said. Pretty much you can feel some tingle but not see any difference :p
  • Options
    i've seen the ones with the syringe in boots...£20!
  • Options
    Use vicks vapour rub it works a treat
  • Options
    haha well... i use sexy motherpucker lip gloss by soap and glory, i dont think they plump as such, just make my lips tingle and they feel more pronounced to me.
  • Options
    I use L'Oreal KissProof lipgloss and although i'm not sure it's meant to it plumps mine up a proper treat. Although mine are over inflated anyway so not sure if it'd work as well on skinny lips :chin:
  • Options
    I've tried 3 different ones and 2 of them worked so so well. "Lip Injection" was the best I found. Right now I'm using "Poutrageous" by Bliss although you might not be able to buy that in England.

Lip Injection has the syringe logo on it but I don't think its £20, I think its more like £15.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I've tried 3 different ones and 2 of them worked so so well. "Lip Injection" was the best I found. Right now I'm using "Poutrageous" by Bliss although you might not be able to buy that in England.

Lip Injection has the syringe logo on it but I don't think its £20, I think its more like £15.

i thought it was £20, i just remember seeing at the estee lauder counter in boots. How well does it work?
  • Options
    I have this...http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1067306&classificationid=1041068

It works but I can't really use it as it makes all the skin around my lips red too even though I don't apply it there :confused:. I also get random red patches on my face!

It does work though :lol:
  • Options
    I have this...http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1067306&classificationid=1041068

It works but I can't really use it as it makes all the skin around my lips red too even though I don't apply it there :confused:. I also get random red patches on my face!

It does work though :lol:

thats the one i have :yes:

I'm sure it used to be £15! must have gone down or i was imagning things.

Ballerina i think you're talkign about a different one to me.
  • Options

no it's the same one - might have been a while since i've seen it though.
  • Options

Nah. I definately paid £10 for it and that was months ago.

Does it make the area around your lips go red? It does with me :( Thats why I can't use it. Plus it really hurts when I put it on, lol.
  • Options
    Nah. I definately paid £10 for it and that was months ago.

Does it make the area around your lips go red? It does with me :( Thats why I can't use it. Plus it really hurts when I put it on, lol.

I got mine a couple of years ago. Yeh you do have to be very careful with it, which is why I prefer the one I have now because although it doesnt work quite as well it still works.
  • Options
    I have an amazing one which I got free with a Magazine years ago :D
  • Options
    This and this are supposed to be good.
  • Options
    I use lip fusion but not the regular one...i use the lip fusion xl and it really does work. I have teenie lips and they look soo much fuller when i put it on, it says to use it once daily at night but i use it whenever i want as many times as i want

Lip Fusion XL
  • Options
    I find Loreal Glam Shine works, Especially the day after.

Failing that, A good curry!