Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo Thread 10

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kiezo wrote: »
    The one on the left is blatantly not emo, the one in the middle is (and gay), and I'm more glam rock than anything :razz: There is a difference!

I told you it was untrained! I saw a girl with really weird hair yesterday. It looked a bit like a birds nest. I thought maybe she was one of those topshop thingies?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I told you it was untrained! I saw a girl with really weird hair yesterday. It looked a bit like a birds nest. I thought maybe she was one of those topshop thingies?

You tell me, you're Topshop one :razz: Depends what the rest of the stuff she was wearing was liiike.
  • Options
    You tell me, you're Topshop one :razz: Depends what the rest of the stuff she was wearing was liiike.

Oh I just remember you mentioning the hair.
  • Options
    Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier! Tasty, tasty stuff.

My local got this stuff on guest keg one time. I usually really LOVE any Weissbier but that stuff was fuckin boggin' when I had it. :yuck:

Could have been just cus it was from the keg though - didn't really taste like a normal Weissbier. I'll try and get hold of the bottle version.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Rachael wrote: »
    Ahahaha, did it get stuck?? :P

Some from my army evening last night. Only a few of us properly dressed up and no other girls had face paint. Oh well! Emma thanks for the eyeshadow idea, it did really look like mud and crap as you can see!

me with fellow comrades
    http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7176/p5050023rs0.jpg

face paint at the begining of the eve
    http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5185/p5050010cg7.jpg

and a really really rough one for good measure..think my boyfriend has enough war paint on??
    http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8546/p5050032yd3.jpg

awww I am glad I was of use...did you have a super time?
  • Options
    Yup was great actually, birthday girl got wrecked and blew her whistle at a really thick bouncer..tehe
  • Options
    Yup was great actually, birthday girl got wrecked and blew her whistle at a really thick bouncer..tehe

Is this some kind of british slang that she had sex with the bouncer? or is it just a mere instrument you blow air through to make a loud sound that she aimed in the direction of a bouncer?
  • Options
    No hidden meaning, an actual whistle!
  • Options
    No hidden meaning, an actual whistle!

Oooohhhh....
  • Options

haha, I am glad you had fun, but well done to you going out again, I couldnt even hack it last night, I had 2 drinks and had to go home!
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    haha, I am glad you had fun, but well done to you going out again, I couldnt even hack it last night, I had 2 drinks and had to go home!

Ahh but my journey back home was only an hour really so wasnt too tired..Even though I had a nap as soon as I got in :p
  • Options
    Here are my pics from thesite ball. Papped Jim too, he didnt even see it coming :thumb:

I recognise some of the people but not all.

Lots of pictures of dessert dishes too. :razz: :yum:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    I recognise some of the people but not all.

me, bri and kaffrin decided it was modern art so had to take a picture before it was ruined forever :p
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »

My dessert dish I'll have ya know.

It was art, eh Rach? :thumb:

Really have to stop drinking so much though :eek2:

Oh aye, and I'll stick mine up when I can be arsed.
  • Options
    Ahh it wouldnt have been the same if you hadn't got drunk! ! I think we captured that posh pud rather well :D
  • Options
    Ahh it wouldnt have been the same if you hadn't got drunk!

Oh yeah! would have boring with you being sober! Who would have dragged the girls to the dancefloor if you had have been sober?!
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Oh yeah! would have boring with you being sober! Who would have dragged the girls to the dancefloor if you had have been sober?!

Hahaha and who would have done that brill southern accent too? :thumb:
  • Options
    I recognised everyone but what is this ball you speak of?
  • Options
    Oh aye, had almost half forgotten about my legendary Dad dancing, I remember kaff and Rach absolutely wetting themselves :grump:

Aaaargh.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Oh aye, had almost half forgotten about my legendary Dad dancing, I remember kaff and Rach absolutely wetting themselves :grump:

Aaaargh.

Oh dont worry it wasn't you. I think the band were responsible for my look of dread! Their clothes lessened as the night progressed!!

Lacy it was a charity ball for youthnet in London. A few people from here were invited
  • Options
    me, bri and kaffrin decided it was modern art so had to take a picture before it was ruined forever :p

ahh, so kaffrin is the one with fairish hair?

why did you take some of the photos down?
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »

Aaaargh.

haha, I think it was joint at me and you! Until I got told to get off the dance floor...I still stick to the excuse it was because I was dancing, not like what you said..."Its because you were shit!" haha
  • Options
    Oh dont worry it wasn't you. I think the band were responsible for my look of dread! Their clothes lessened as the night progressed!!

Lacy it was a charity ball for youthnet in London. A few people from here were invited

Oh right so why were you lot invited and not everyone else?
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Oh right so why were you lot invited and not everyone else?

I'm guessing because it was expensive and they only had a limited number of seats at the table.
  • Options
    I'm guessing because it was expensive and they only had a limited number of seats at the table.

Oh right so you lot are the favourites? :chin:
  • Options
    Oh right so you lot are the favourites? :chin:

No
  • Options
    No

Blatantly are. Well thats nice innit. Everyone posts and they choose you lot cos your the most inoffensive i expect.
  • Options
    Blatantly are. Well thats nice innit. Everyone posts and they choose you lot cos your the most inoffensive i expect.

:lol:

let the conspiracy theories start. i'm sure it was just names out of a hat, i'm absolutely sure...
  • Options

Yeah thanks for that Lacy. I'm gonna call you a dirty douche bag in every post now just to prove a point :razz: