Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What naughties do you own?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not enough in my opinion! Id love some kinky nightwear, but Ann Summers isnt quite big enough in the chest area!!
  • Options
    Fill in the various surverys etc, win quizzes, win post of the week, do stuff that has prize type draws (different stuff gets different rewards).

Is this one such survey?

What does the person with the most naughties win? I think they won't be needing any of the usual prizes!

Perhaps a shed to keep all of these playthings in would be more use?
  • Options
    various flavoured lubes. fluffy handcuffs, & a couple of vibrators.

but they were for my ex more than me, joint things, that she wanted me to keep a hold of as we used to be naughty at mine more than hers.
  • Options
    cappsie wrote: »
    Hah! I have one :)

any good?
  • Options
    I have a goat called Martin and a troupe of Armenian midgets if that counts.
  • Options
    A durex charm vibrator (courtesy of here), ... durex play and heat (thesite again).
    Me too. And I'm looking at a box full of about 300 condoms that my girlfriend gave me so I can give them out during elections next week... But they probably don't count.
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    Is this one such survey?

For people looking for our surveys - this is the page to keep an eye on

http://www.thesite.org/community/beheard
  • Options
    i've got the miss massage one. a love it and so do the guys lol

sauce xx
  • Options
    cappsie wrote: »
    Hah well actually its not bad - you have to take out the latex insert and warm it up first in a sink of warm water but it't not bad.

Doesn't beat the real thing tho - and I think it would be pretty hot if a girl used it on me :)

cool :) I'd always wondered if they were any good!
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    cool :) I'd always wondered if they were any good!

Is that those weird fake vagina things?? Didn't know real people used those!!! :p Think they look deeply unsexy...but then suppose they're not made for me!! And they 'do the job' OK?? I'm stunned!!!! :shocking: :lol:
  • Options
    I only got nipple clamps and some sex dice things. Can't even use the clamps they hurt me :-(
  • Options
    chan-chan wrote: »
    Can't even use the clamps they hurt me :-(
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    chan-chan wrote: »
    I only got nipple clamps and some sex dice things. Can't even use the clamps they hurt me :-(

Is that not the point?
  • Options
    Is that not the point?

Hence my previous :lol::lol: - bless...obviously not really into the whole S&M thing.....:yeees:
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Is that those weird fake vagina things?? Didn't know real people used those!!! :p Think they look deeply unsexy...but then suppose they're not made for me!! And they 'do the job' OK?? I'm stunned!!!! :shocking: :lol:

that's what I thought too, which is why I was so curious! :lol:

they do look deeply unsexy, but if you think about it, it's no more weird than a dildo I suppose...
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Hence my previous :lol::lol: - bless...obviously not really into the whole S&M thing.....:yeees:

They weren't there when I replied! The problems playing tetris causes, hit reply then wait 10 mins before posting it.
  • Options
    Aside from the bog standard bullet, rabbit, and pyrex dildo, I have a rather nice pair of pink metal cuffs, a leather bondage outfit, 2 ball gags, a remote control stingray (vibe that you wear that fits the clit, the arse, and the in between) a collar with a leash, nipple clips, clit clips, puss clips, several cock rings with vibrators, and an assortment of flavored cock rings that dissolve.
  • Options
    only own a vibator and some nice underwear. in the past my boyfriends have provided the restraints, the whips, the massage oil, the original suggestions...

the new guys a sweetie though, and i need to corrupt him. so whats the nice and gentle way of saying " honey i love you, i want to dress in leather, put a vibrating device on your cock and plug up my backside then be tied up and screwed til your batteries run out..." lol