Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weird Things

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have been known to brush my teeth in the shower. i cant think of weird things i do but there are probably loads but people think im odd cause onions make me sleepy!!!
  • Options
    I can't think of anything.....

I'd use used cutlery, if depending what it's been used for. There's often a knife lying round the sink that'd been used for toast etc.

Thats what I maen. Anything I use has to be clean and straight out of the drawer/cupboard. I dont like sharing my food with people if its on my plate, I'm so particular about how things are cooked (especially meat) that it drives my mum round the bend sometimes. I only tend to eat one food type at a time I'm just generally a bit odd anyway.
  • Options
    . I only tend to eat one food type at a time I'm just generally a bit odd anyway.

I'm exactly the same. And I don't like food touching anything else. And I don't like sauce touching anything.

In my house, we have 2 different sets of cutlery. I find it really odd having to use a knife from one set and a fork from the other.

I can use a knife & fork with either hand, but will always use my knife in thr right hand and fork in the left hand. However, if I'm just using a fork, I have to use it in the right hand...
  • Options
    I've brushed my teeth in the shower before when I've been in a real rush. You can do it whilst your conditioner is in :D

I also do what you do littlemissy. I'm awful for it.

I'm also really bad for making sure everything is turned off at night (plugs, cooker, etc) and that windows/doors are locked. Alot of the time, I convince myself I've not done it properly and check again about 10 times. Very annoying.
  • Options
    Putting CD's back in their cases straight, without fail.

You nutter.
  • Options
    i'm sure i do loads of weird things i just can't think of them! i am weird with making sure doors are locked though and i'm terrible with my car (can't wait to get one with central locking!). i'll lock the driver side door and check it's locked a few times and then even though no one might've used the passenger side or the boot, i'll go and check. :(
  • Options
    Im very OCish, everything that is numbered has to be an evan number,
    when out to eat i cannot sit at a table that has even a grain of salt on it. Also i have to shake my hands at random times, just to see if they are still there (stupid i no).
    I have to know about things days in advance, i canot stand change, it all has to be planned and stuck to. if anything major changes it takes me days to get used to it, it took me a month to realise that my new car was mine, not just one i was driving. (i think this has more to do with my ADHD than anything else.)

there are loads more but i cant think of anything atm.