Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ohms?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got a mate who ended up dropping about 14 pills a night at one point - now he's got like a tick thing, his limbs jerk all the time whether he's awake or asleep. Freaky. He reckons it didn't happen before he took drugs.

I took 3 on Saturday night and I really was wrecked - I need about 2 usually!!

Christ, I could never manage about 14! I was fleeing like mad on the 8 I had on Thurs night/Fri morning. It was such a cracking night I had, ohhhhh the memoirs I tells thee. :razz:
  • Options
    Fair play then, mate! I mean I doubt he ever thought he'd be taking 14 pills in a night when he started out, either... :p He's calmed it down now, like.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    When I was dcaining pills too much my mates used to take 15 or so on a regular basis, not that there was really any point to it.

After taking a certain amount of MDMA, it will cease to have any positive effects. It might keep you awake longer, and it will certainly give you a worse comedown but taking any more than 6 decent pills really is pointless in my experience.

It's taken me over a year for my tolerance to come down to the point where I only need a couple - and it's far more enjoyable that way.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Despite what you may think I can actually handle my drugs and know my limit. And it's hee haw to do with keeping up with the lads - it's just the tolerance I've built up since last August. :)

You dont know your limits though do you, these are new pills with completely random contents. If these are these legal pills with BZP and god knows what else mixing it with alcohol and ket is just plain daft (not that it isnt daft if they are MDMA).