Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Another shaving bikini line question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, wondered if anyone could help me...whenever I shave my bikini line, there always seems to be bits where its stubbly and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of the stubble whereas other parts are really smooth!! Anyone got any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you tried hair removal cream for those bits you can't get rid of?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Elliex wrote: »
    Hey, wondered if anyone could help me...whenever I shave my bikini line, there always seems to be bits where its stubbly and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of the stubble whereas other parts are really smooth!! Anyone got any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

if you shave against the streak you will get rid of that hair, but be alarmed that you get easily iritated skin, itching and ugly red dots. I guess you do it under the shower anyway, so piping hot water to open the pores.. then soaping up to make the hair more flexible...wash off, then shaving foam and leave it on for 2-3 minutes. first shave in direction of the streak and then try sideways of the streak (so 90° from with streak and against streak respectively.), if there is still something you can still go against the streak even tho I would not really advise it.

you have to very careful otherwise, no rubbing dry like polishing a car when you hop out of the shower and then apply something, but i'm not a cosmetican, so you better ask someone who has an idea.