Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wow...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Remember the myspace thing I told you about with a mate's gf?

She's just appologised to me, found my msn.

Comments

• Options
    Cant says I remember ever reading anything about that but uh...is that a good thing?
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Cant says I remember ever reading anything about that but uh...is that a good thing?

Yeah because it got quite nasty.

Still got no time for him... He was silent in all of this and now has blocked all contact from me. She said that she didn't know we'd fall out about this (me and him), but like... he was pretty much silent and ignored me then blocked me. :confused:
  • Options
    the weirdo that made all that fuss about you interfering with their relationship? I'd be wary of any offers of friendship from her, even if she's being all nice and sweet now- remeber what she's really like!
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    the weirdo that made all that fuss about you interfering with their relationship? I'd be wary of any offers of friendship from her, even if she's being all nice and sweet now- remeber what she's really like!

Yeah... She says that things recently have made her rethink.

I don't trust either of them... is it unreasonable for him to have just sent a nasty text and then blocked all contact with me? She said he was only being honourable or something... I mean you don't ditch a mate like that (which makes me suspicious that he may have been stirring it).

But I dunno... If they talk to me I'll be civil. That's it.
  • Options
    Politely accept the apology then continue with the rest of your life.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Politely accept the apology then continue with the rest of your life.

Yeah, she was all like "I thought we could sort this all out" and stuff... I basically said I don't want anything to do with them, but I hope they're happy and stuff... But then she said something happened which made her rethink about the arguement we had (but said she won't tell me). She also appologised for judging me before she knew me, but said I had said some out of order things too. Said things aren't too great at the moment.

I mean I said I've been civil, but that her bf shouldn't have blocked all contact from me, I said that you just don't do that to a mate, send a nasty text message threatening karma and then ignore you. So I want nothing more to do with him...

I want friends who accept me for who I am, not judge me on what other people say, or throw me out of the window. Basically he's lost my trust, I'll talk to him but I won't ever be buddy buddy again.

Plus, well normally he's quite democratic and likes to hear both sides of the story. I Emailed him asking if we could sort it out, but at the moment if we could cool it until shit calmed down. He showed her, I think he had me on loud speaker when I phoned him too. She said she didn't even consider there to be rivalry there.

In short, it just seems too suspicious to me (and childish) for me, they're both in their late twenties. I just don't wanna know tbh... I have a few really wonderful mates who rock my world.
  • Options
    tread VERY carefully Sel.
    I smell a rat.
  • Options
    tread VERY carefully Sel.
    I smell a rat.

Me too... I'm getting involved as little as possible.

I give people three strikes... He hit all three and now I don't wanna know.

I talked to her for like... 2 minutes and she said "well, we actually have a lot in common now we've spoken"... I mean like what? I'm not giving her anything on myself (just because we both do stuff with bands).
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    is it unreasonable for him to have just sent a nasty text and then blocked all contact with me?

What did you do to deserve that?
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    What did you do to deserve that?

Basically she messaged me asking if I had a problem with her, then started saying I give off bad vibes... It was all very wierd (will pull up the old thread tomorrow).

I stuck up for myself