Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vodka Red Bull

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Aren't they just amazing? And I usually fucking HATE vodka with anything!
They're fucking expensive though, I rinsed 20 quid on them tonight at the pub! :impissed:

Comments

• Options
    evil stuff that :p

I dont like redbull personally, if I want vodka I'll have it with lime & lemonade unless I'm reaaally drunk :)
  • Options
    I only really have vodka with OJ, as it tastes still like OJ. Only annoying bit is after 10 glasses of them you get a bit of bubbling in yer tum which ultimately leads to bum gravy. Shame, that.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I only really have vodka with OJ, as it tastes still like OJ.

Vodka Red Bull's only taste like Red Bull, which is good because I love Red Bull! :D Way too expensive though!
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    They are nice and very expensive which is why I don't drink them when im out. If you drink enough of them they don't half perk you up.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Vodka Red Bull's only taste like Red Bull, which is good because I love Red Bull! :D Way too expensive though!

Urgh Red Bull is minging, it's SO sweet. Yeuch! No ta, mate.
  • Options
    I always drink that when I'm at my SU, £2 for a double. Great stuff but i find the red bull effects only seem to kick in once I'm back home pissed as a fart and wishing i could go to sleep!
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    I always drink that when I'm at my SU, £2 for a double.

:eek: It's £2.80 for a fucking single at my local.
  • Options
    rocket fuel, ill stick with the bucky tho, more economical :D
  • Options
    It'll do when you cant make the real thing with jager. I've always considered it the cheap and not as good excuse. Saying that though, I really can't dis anything with vodka that much.
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    It'll do when you cant make the real thing with jager. I've always considered it the cheap and not as good excuse. Saying that though, I really can't dis anything with vodka that much.

Jagerbombs are fucking amazing! But then, I love Jagermeister, it's the only spirit I can actually enjoy drinking on it's own!
  • Options
    I'm not keen on Double Vodka's and Red Bull. I'll drink them though.

I prefer vodka with orange or diet coke tbh.
  • Options
    eww i hate it! it smells funny. and i can't stand vodka or redbull so..! :p
  • Options
    I'm not keen on Double Vodka's and Red Bull. I'll drink them though.

Then do half and half, much better, not so much icky red bull flavor ;)
  • Options
    I think vodka redbulls send me loopy. I'll stick to wine!
  • Options
    Not overly keen on Vodka & Red Bull tbh. I'll drink it if it's bought for me, but Vodka and Orange goes down a wholleeee lot better.

Never really drank Red Bull on its own though, so I'm sure if I tried it, I probably wouldn't like it that much either.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Jagerbombs are dangerous for my health, its too easy to drink too many. Bloody Australian friends....
  • Options
    redbull is vile. Too sickly.
    I usually only drink vodka with either orange or grapefruit, because then its practically a health product.
  • Options
    Aren't they just amazing? And I usually fucking HATE vodka with anything!
    They're fucking expensive though, I rinsed 20 quid on them tonight at the pub! :impissed:

Red Bull is vile chemical crap. Haven't drunk vodka red bull for years. Nasty and expensive. I'd rather have vodka and fresh orange, or vodka, lemonade and lime. Don't like it when a bar charges for a tiny dash of lime though!
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote: »
    Don't like it when a bar charges for a tiny dash of lime though!

That realy irritates me too. Especially when you've already paid for the lemonade which you're getting less off because the lime takes up some of the space.
  • Options
    dont ask for lime in it then?
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote: »
    Red Bull is vile chemical crap. Haven't drunk vodka red bull for years. Nasty and expensive. I'd rather have vodka and fresh orange, or vodka, lemonade and lime. Don't like it when a bar charges for a tiny dash of lime though!

I love Red Bull, quality stuff, but I hate vodka with a passion. However together they taste amazing.

Haha, it's a rip off when they charge you for a dash of lime. I'm a barman and I have to charge people for it and I always feel so embarrassed at doing it, it's fucking ridiculous.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I only really have vodka with OJ, as it tastes still like OJ. Only annoying bit is after 10 glasses of them you get a bit of bubbling in yer tum which ultimately leads to bum gravy. Shame, that.

:lol:

haha, post of the week imo!
  • Options
    Vodka Redbull is vile, Vodka and OJ is much better. Jagerbombs are lovely but I cant stand either Jagermeister or red bull on its own.
  • Options
    Vodka Redbull is vile, Vodka and OJ is much better. Jagerbombs are lovely but I cant stand either Jagermeister or red bull on its own.

I don't suppose you know how much Jagerbombs are at the Honeyclub, Brighton do you?
    I'm going there next weekend and I'm trying to think how much money I need to save so I don't spend it all on charlie. lol
  • Options
    Trust me on this...

Get a pint of larger, drink a 3rd of it... then top it back up with a vodka & red bull. Its nice :yum:
    Its called a Beaver (Beer vodka red bull)

As to drinking red bull and vodka, yeah I do sometimes... although some clubs round here is over £4 for a single... so then I wouldnt bother.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »
    Trust me on this...

Get a pint of larger, drink a 3rd of it... then top it back up with a vodka & red bull. Its nice :yum:
    Its called a Beaver (Beer vodka red bull)

I can imagine that being really nice actually, will have to try it soon!
    I had a few Snakebites on my birthday for the first time, they were really nice and got me fucked.
  • Options
    I can imagine that being really nice actually, will have to try it soon!
    I had a few Snakebites on my birthday for the first time, they were really nice and got me fucked.

I have only ever had snakebite twice... and the second time was at a primal scream gig... I was wearing a white top. When I got home it was pink :lol:
  • Options
    I don't suppose you know how much Jagerbombs are at the Honeyclub, Brighton do you?
    I'm going there next weekend and I'm trying to think how much money I need to save so I don't spend it all on charlie. lol

No idea, its not really the sort of club I go to. If they do it it will be about £4 - £5 each unless its on offer. Club drinks are not cheap.
  • Options
    No idea, its not really the sort of club I go to. If they do it it will be about £4 - £5 each unless its on offer. Club drinks are not cheap.

Yeah, espescially the Honey club and Creation. However, due to me having an NUS card, I get selected drinks for 90p each at the Honey Club on a Monday! :D Petty there's shit music playing on a Monday.

Which clubs you go to in Brighton then? The Funky Buddah Lounge? I love that club.
  • Options
    Red Bull is great if you want to be awake for a fortnight (I lived off the stuff when I worked nights) but I couldn't drink much.

Too much of any alcohol gives me bum gravy, as 1983 put it so eloquently:p