Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fuck buddy etiquette

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When yours starts drinking and passing out for the last 3 times you had arranged beforehand to meet up, have you a right to be pissed off? (Well I've already sent the texts to say I wanted a reliable fuck buddy) Or when it gets stressful like this is it best to cut all ties and say- excuse the pun- "fuck it?"

Comments

• Options
    simplify

If your fuck buddie isn't puttin out...
    kinda defeats the purpose wouldn't you say?
  • Options
    Yea that's what I'm thinking, however when he asked me up last night I informed him "well...I'm a day early this month.." meaning, you know I'd be out of action. He said come up anyway I'd like to see you.

Which would mean he misses the company as well as the sex, yet when i give off about him falling asleep he turns round and says "let's not get too serious here".

Its like, well either stop getting drunk when we're due to meet up or call it off. He's paranoid I'm after a relationship, yet what's the point in wanting me at his house when I'm on my period?

Sex shouldn't be this fucking confusing.
  • Options
    sounds more like a drinking mate than a fuck buddy!
  • Options
    Halloween wrote: »
    He's paranoid I'm after a relationship, yet what's the point in wanting me at his house when I'm on my period?

Do it anyway? When the red river runs, take the dirt path?
  • Options
    Nah, tried it before. Does nothing for us.
  • Options
    I'm not into it either, was just a thought. Maybe he wants something between a relationship and fuck friends?
  • Options
    When I went into this, I did have feelings for him but through time I realised, fuck I could never handle him as a boyfriend, he's a complete arsehole and works crazy hours etc. So that's all well and good, the sex is great and I would stay over. But it feels like every once in a while he feels he has to reinforce the idea that it's "an arrangement".

I don't need to be told, I'm quite happy with this! If I had a arranged to meet up with him and then something changed I'd let him know, that's just basic manners so that he could arrange to go out or something. And all this shaving of the legs is pissing me off only to get nothing!
  • Options
    :chin: perhaps he's insecure that he himself is becoming attached to you, and is trying to reassure himself that he's not, but the possibility's still there. (not that it is, but it would be an ego boost for him).

but yeah, it's just plain rude saying "I'll meet you at 7 for sex" and then go get drunk instead... whatever was he thinking? :lol:
  • Options
    quit shaving your legs if u don't like it, he's not going to not put it in you for the sake of a few hairs anyway!
  • Options
    He's lonely/bored and just wants someone to be with him, but, doesn't want all the deep/boring stuff of a proper relationship.