Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

You want to do what?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure what forum this should go in but here goes anyway...

I've been seeing this guy on and off for the past 4 months, the other night he phoned me up and said
"How about we meet up in a club and pretend we've never met before"
I'm like, yeah, funny, You must be joking.

So I ask him face to face thinking it was a joke, But, he was serious about it.
I think it's all fun and that, but, Given the fact we aren't in a relationship, and haven't seen eachother enough to get into the "Spice up your sex life" idea's, I think it's a bit weird.

So what do you think? Is it weird, is he weird, or not. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Heard of this before, clearly its role play of a kinda one night stand meaningless sex....But given the context is outside of a relationship, sounds strange to why he'd be thinking of such things.

Its almost like asking your girl to dress up as a nurse in bed, even though she works at Edinburgh royal infirmary as a nurse anyway.

Without knowing the guy, i rekon he read it in a magazine, or heard it from one of the lads and thought it sounded cool without really thinking it through
  • Options
    Role play - i love role play!
  • Options
    I say go for it! What harm could it do and it might be fun ... :)
  • Options
    Yeah I'd say give it a go... just set some boundaries first and agree to stop if either of you want to :)
  • Options
    I thought about doing this with my boyfriend but is it not a bit weird?! I think I'd just laugh and continue as normal, I'm not very good at pretending. I could probably keep it up for a few minutes but thats is!
  • Options
    i think it sounds like a good idea, it's good that he wants to bring some excitement to your erm, partnership! if you don't want to then just tell him so, don't feel pressurised into doing it. :)
  • Options
    Not sure what forum this should go in but here goes anyway...

I've been seeing this guy on and off for the past 4 months, the other night he phoned me up and said
    "How about we meet up in a club and pretend we've never met before"
    I'm like, yeah, funny, You must be joking.

So I ask him face to face thinking it was a joke, But, he was serious about it.
    I think it's all fun and that, but, Given the fact we aren't in a relationship, and haven't seen eachother enough to get into the "Spice up your sex life" idea's, I think it's a bit weird.

So what do you think? Is it weird, is he weird, or not. :confused:

When I read that I did not think of sex in the first place. It's just the going out, spending each other a drink and going freaky on the dance floor, maybe a bit of making out. and seeing then how the evening shall proceed. Don't be alarmed.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    When I read that I did not think of sex in the first place. It's just the going out, spending each other a drink and going freaky on the dance floor, maybe a bit of making out. and seeing then how the evening shall proceed. Don't be alarmed.

That's what normally happens when we meet though.

Thanks for your replies, I take it, he's not weird then, maybe just kinky.:naughty:

I'm gonna give it a go anyway, Always up for a laugh!

It's just a bit odd, pretending we don't know eachother, when we don't actually know eachother that well in the first place. Atleast it should be fairly easy to pull off, heh heh ;)
  • Options
    Hiccy/too intense?

Oops - clicked on post reply instead of add new thread!
  • Options
    I think it sounds like fun.
  • Options
    Here's me thinking he's just saying that so he can get away with flirting with other people, or denying all knowledge of having known you before if someone approaches him through the night!
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Here's me thinking he's just saying that so he can get away with flirting with other people, or denying all knowledge of having known you before if someone approaches him through the night!

Good point! :chin:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I think that could be fun.
    Weekender Offender