Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cumming without an Orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had sex for the first time in like a year the other day. Anyway, it was amazing but when I came, I didn't orgasm properly. I mean it felt good all the way through the shag and I know I came properly (not just that pre-climax dribble lol) but for some reason I didn't orgasm properly. I've never had that happen before. This happened to anyone else? :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    I've had the orgasm without cumming but can't remember the other way around :confused: I'm sure it's not a major issue though.
  • Options
    pretty normal I think. you suddenly find yourself the point of no return and think "oop. yup, there it was. damnit" :lol:

once you have more practice, you'll be able to hold yourself back for as long as possible, intensifying the orgasm.

dont worry about it, there's nothing wrong with you :)
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    pretty normal I think. you suddenly find yourself the point of no return and think "oop. yup, there it was. damnit" :lol:

once you have more practice, you'll be able to hold yourself back for as long as possible, intensifying the orgasm.

dont worry about it, there's nothing wrong with you :)

lol I've never had this happen to me before though.
    Even my first time was better than that! lol!
  • Options
    yeah, dont worry about it. happens sometimes when you get distracted and have a disappointing wank :lol:
  • Options
    It might just be thats as it been a while your body might not always do what you want it too. I'm used to having guys that organs but cant cum. Far.Too.Much.
  • Options
    A year? Where have you been under a rock or something? :p

I'd say thats fairly normal, me not being a bloke though i wouldn't take that as fact, more like an educated guess.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »

Lol don't even go there. Broke up with girlfriend and just kinda had really bad self confidence issues when it comes to meeting girls since, unless I'm fucked in a club and then I always make a dick out of myself anyway.
  • Options

I'm dreading getting to a year, but I think that's what's guna happen! it's easily done I think :(
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol don't even go there. Broke up with girlfriend and just kinda had really bad self confidence issues when it comes to meeting girls since, unless I'm fucked in a club and then I always make a dick out of myself anyway.

Aww i'm starting to feel bad for mocking you now. Hmm nope it's gone :p

Bless. Well least you got a fuck eh. Not a brilliant one but it's a start.
  • Options

I'm easily going to hit a year at the current rate. My self confindence for relationships got ripped to shreads over several years and its finally back.
  • Options
    I'm easily going to hit a year at the current rate. My self confindence for relationships got ripped to shreads over several years and its finally back.

Oh no. You've all gone depressed on me! I should never make jokes :crying:
  • Options
    Aww i'm starting to feel bad for mocking you now. Hmm nope it's gone :p

Bless. Well least you got a fuck eh. Not a brilliant one but it's a start.

:lol:

Lol true, it made me feel alot better about myself anyway, and she seemed to enjoy it lol so can't complain too much.
  • Options

I'm not depressed at all, I know why I havent got laid, and a lot of it was for my own good. Now if someone just didnt live so sodding far away...
  • Options

's ok, just jealous that you're getting some and we're not ;)
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    's ok, just jealous that you're getting some and we're not ;)

Lol i'm probably getting as much as you are mate.
  • Options
    Lol i'm probably getting as much as you are mate.

I hope not, for your sake :lol:
  • Options
    I've noticed that I quite often come before I orgasm (when I get a chance to see what's going on :) ), and on a few occasions something will happen, like if the girls on top she stops going, and I will still come but not have an orgasm.

I don't think it's a problem, although I don't feel satisfied so end up finishing myself off after, or if i'm with a decent girl, get her to do it for me.

Don't worry :)
  • Options
    red_jelly wrote: »
    I don't think it's a problem, although I don't feel satisfied so end up finishing myself off after

That would offend me. I'd feel not good enough to make you come.
  • Options
    yeah, that's happened to me before when i was wanking and practicing some brinkmanship (which all guys should do every time they wank). never happened with a girl though. then again i only have had sex like 12 times ever and it was never consistent or totally enjoyable for either of us. maybe that's why i don't miss it. maybe i've not had it proper enough to miss it that much. haha.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    That would offend me. I'd feel not good enough to make you come.

What would offend you? The guy not coming or needing to be finished off?

I've had girls not come through sex and ask me to finish them off afterwards and I don't mind.

Also it's never been a case of the girl being too crap and therefore it didn't happen, it's always a case of an unitmely distraction. Although a girl might feel guilty if she stopped just as it was happening and that's what stopped it. I don't mind though, it's not like it's easy to tell... most of the time.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    unless I'm fucked in a club and then I always make a dick out of myself anyway.

Lol, i know that feeling !
    Wouldn't worry fella, thats happened to me before. Just feels like your brains ran away from your cock! - Just a bit of a head fuck perhaps.
  • Options
    the cumming no orgasm thing happens to me all the time and im A GIRL!!!
  • Options
    It happens sometimes, not being satisfied, but its not a problem, we just go again :thumb:
  • Options
    I read this and immediately thought of adding to this thread - what about girls......When people talk about cumming means you get wet, which happens after a little stimulation yeah? and then when we refer to an orgasm obviously thats the big climax thing? And then when we cum like men do thats called the female ejaculation?

sorry just had to get this straight in my mind :blush:
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote: »
    I read this and immediately thought of adding to this thread - what about girls......When people talk about cumming means you get wet, which happens after a little stimulation yeah? and then when we refer to an orgasm obviously thats the big climax thing? And then when we cum like men do thats called the female ejaculation?

sorry just had to get this straight in my mind :blush:

No, for women I think cumming pretty much = orgasm, but don't quote me.

For men, cumming is the physical action of ejaculation :D but the orgasm is inside and makes us shiver and go all fuzzy in the head and sooooo relaxed and it's rather quite lovely. Hard to describe...
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    No, for women I think cumming pretty much = orgasm, but don't quote me.

For men, cumming is the physical action of ejaculation :D but the orgasm is inside and makes us shiver and go all fuzzy in the head and sooooo relaxed and it's rather quite lovely. Hard to describe...

Thanks for that....have aalways been curious what it feels like for a bloke!! :thumb: Tried to get a bloke I was seeing to describe it once and he couldn't....think he said something rubbish like "it just feels like you're having an orgasm" :lol::lol:
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Thanks for that....have aalways been curious what it feels like for a bloke!! :thumb: Tried to get a bloke I was seeing to describe it once and he couldn't....think he said something rubbish like "it just feels like you're having an orgasm" :lol::lol:

Yea, the fuzziness, imagine getting really drunk really quickly, you can't focus your eyes, and if it was really good you can almost collapse. Your legs go shaky when you try to stand up, you just lose it really.

It depends how good it was though, if you masturbate it will be so crap, but after a long session with someone who knows you inside out, especially when they bring you close several times but not quite there, it will literally blow your brains out, and your body will almost shut down completely. It was funny once, I tried to get up, but my legs wouldnt support my weight and I went straight onto the floor :D
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    It was funny once, I tried to get up, but my legs wouldnt support my weight and I went straight onto the floor :D

:lol::lol: Awww......:p
  • Options
    lol do you always have both? Or pretty much most of the time kinda thing. What about if your standing? Lol need pretty strong legs to stay standing!