Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

One of those days...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you ever feel like people are constantly dissing you and as a result seem like they are constantly pissed off with you and in a mood and as a result you feel like you are in the way?

Comments

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    yes.

I feel so bad right now. Had a god aweful friday night and today I hasn't been too much better. The week has been bad actually.

I was gonna do a post abou tit all, but the rage is kinda gon now and just replaced with a bottomless despair and it really would have been a long post considering how I explain everything.

But yeah its relevant. Lets just say friday I got dissed a fai rbit by some1 who I liked and had feelings for. They dissed me to me and to others and dont seem to think it matters much. They diss me today and give conflicting info. They also threw themselves at some1 inf ront of me to deliberately hurt me and threatened me to.

This on top of bein g treated so poorly by another girl and stress about work and health and my life.

I totally get you.

I just don't know what I am doing or will do.
  • Options
    It's just ONE OF THOSE DAYS... everybody he said she said bullshit... better be quick... dodododo dodoo dodoo doood dooooo.

Fred Durst, hero of my youth.

oh yes btw. Happens to the best of us. It's one of those "let grass grow over that" thingies. No reason to talk to pissed of people when you already miserable. Just go to sleep, the world will look brighter tomorrow.
  • Options
    Don't diss me! Diss a diss pop!!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Don't diss me! Diss a diss pop!!

:eek2:

:lol:
  • Options
    Fairy wrote: »
    Do you ever feel like people are constantly dissing you and as a result seem like they are constantly pissed off with you and in a mood and as a result you feel like you are in the way?

I just ignore them - There's no point in letting other people get to you.

If they DO get to you, just tell them they're pissing you off and that they should either tell you their problem, or just fuck off.

Oh - and no, I don't have those days.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    :eek2:

:lol:

Well ya know, I'd never read the word 'diss' so much in the space of 2 minutes! And who even says 'diss'? Apart from those pesky americans :p
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Well ya know, I'd never read the word 'diss' so much in the space of 2 minutes! And who even says 'diss'? Apart from those pesky americans :p

Yo wanna pop a cap in tho mo-fo's asses!

Or something.

:banghead: :lol:

Diss... Yeah.
  • Options
    My mum, constantly. But then I don't feel so bad because I've got my friends to pick me up.

"Friends are the family we choose ourselves." :yes:
  • Options
    Doomsday wrote: »
    yes.

I feel so bad right now. Had a god aweful friday night and today I hasn't been too much better. The week has been bad actually.

I was gonna do a post abou tit all, but the rage is kinda gon now and just replaced with a bottomless despair and it really would have been a long post considering how I explain everything.

But yeah its relevant. Lets just say friday I got dissed a fai rbit by some1 who I liked and had feelings for. They dissed me to me and to others and dont seem to think it matters much. They diss me today and give conflicting info. They also threw themselves at some1 inf ront of me to deliberately hurt me and threatened me to.

This on top of bein g treated so poorly by another girl and stress about work and health and my life.

I totally get you.

I just don't know what I am doing or will do.

Guess it can only get better...decided next time not to plague anyone I know with my problems though as it just makes me feel worse with what they say back in reaction. Theres only one person I know who 90% of the time says the right thing back.
  • Options
    Fairy wrote: »

Not really because I never dwell on things like that too much. I do myself like to call people names, just messing about and they always think I'm being a wanker, even some of my mates who've known me for years.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Not really because I never dwell on things like that too much. I do myself like to call people names, just messing about and they always think I'm being a wanker, even some of my mates who've known me for years.

Its not like that...just paranoia and over analysing too much I guess.
  • Options
    aye Fairy.

You think you cna rely on your friends to listen to whats up when your down or explanining why summat isn't so and it only gets thrown back in you face,

paranoia and over anaylsing I totally get aswell. Curse of the thinking brain.

Lipsy - dissed was juts a general word, thought it beter then saying they fucked me right off coz they were bing s dumb, whorish cunt without a soul.

Which is what I would have said on on friday night or even yesterday or even now tho i am trying to be more polite.