Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lol, I must be the most "out-of-shape" person in the world

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, so I noticed I gained a bit of weight, so I decided to start eating a bit healthier and doing more excercise.

Well, I have this mini trampoline(its like.. really small, its nothign like a real
trampoline)

after Ionno 30 seconds I was out of breath and gasping for breath, it was so embaressing :\

Kinda odd :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    Little steps, you'll be suprised how quickly your health will improve with regular exercise. I'd always recommend that you encorporate some form of resistance training as that helps with building muscle and burning fat along with the cardio.
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    Little steps, you'll be suprised how quickly your health will improve with regular exercise. I'd always recommend that you encorporate some form of resistance training as that helps with building muscle and burning fat along with the cardio.

Yeah, your right with the little steps part, your advice helped a bit.. and I notice my stamina increasing a bit

I just hate having "extra junk in the trunk".. I look okay& skinny under clothes, but it just feels uncomfortable

I hope I will lose the extra weight in some time to come :)
  • Options
    It will go, trust me, you just need to be patient and focus on progress rather than worrying about your body shape. I've been doing a programme of my own for the last 5 weeks, and I've only just started to notice a difference in my body shape, but the energy and stamina improvement has been well worth it, and the first thing I've noticed.

One thing I will advise you to do is ditch the scales. Seriously. Over the weeks, focus on how your clothes fit, and maybe use a tape measure, but the scales - get rid.