Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Yipee! its...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
FRIDAY! :hyper:

So you all know what to do.

Hot Fuzz tonight

Off out on the razz tomorrow

Recovering on sunday

Comments

• Options
    Nothing tonight.
    Going to the football with my dad tomorrow
    Might watch football on Sunday.

At some point I'm going to try and get a bit of work done. And I should really attempt to sort out what's left of my relationship with someone and try explaining a few things to them.
  • Options
    Mate's tonight for food and drinks. Sleeping as much as poss. The going clubbing on acid tomorrow then god knows what will happen!
  • Options
    I'm doing nuffink this weekend. OHSO poor. I get paid a week today, so plenty of carnage to be had. Art School Thursday (11:15pm when my wages go in), Friday Pressure at The Arches, Saturday I'll be dying. Sunday Optimo, YAS.

HAVE AT THEE!
  • Options
    Nothing this weekend. At all. Unless I can force someone to go out with me tomorrow night, while the boyfriend is off out somewhere. Hmm..
  • Options
    Tonight I'm off to pub then clubbage for a friends 21st, tomorrow night I'm volunteering on the bus of love and safety from 9-3 then Sunday nothing at all. Sleeping in the days will feature quite a lot, as will typing out my dissertation chapter.

Oh, not to mention being in AGONY over the burning pain in my legs and the pain in my wrist. But that never got in the way of a good night out before ;)
  • Options
    Off out tonight to see the Long Blondes then off out to a club afterwards, hopefully.

This weekend I shall be preparing for a Land Law presentation I have to give on Tuesday :grump:
  • Options
    Meeting some mates later this afternoon so may treat myself to a half of Guinness :yeees: and then when the bloke knocks off work we're going to a 60s-themed birthday party. Haven't even started thinking about costumes, can't be arsed.

Tomorrow doing a big sort out of the entire flat and charity shopping as much as we can afford to get rid of. Might see my godson in the evening if I'm lucky and he can fit me into his busy schedule! Otherwise will probably have a quiet night in.

Sunday we're off to the flicks and will probably eat out afterwards.
  • Options
    I'll be in bed all weekend, and not for the right reasons :grump:
  • Options
    Tonight I'm not sure what the plan is...

Tomorrow I'm going for an all day / night session uptown for a mates birthday, probably around Camden or Soho.
  • Options
    I'm off scuba diving this weekend, then off to Chinese new years on sunday evening... im going to be dead!!
  • Options
    I really fancy a long lie tomorrow, but I'm gonna have to drag myself to the pub cause it's Aberdeen/Celtic at a fucking 12.30 kick off.

Thinking The Garage tomorrow night and chill out on Sunday. I'm maybe going down sarf for a bit next week so I've to try and save the pennies :nervous:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Nowt tonight, destressing after writing too much uni work.

Work all day tommorow and got some uni work on Sunday!

I've got a two day trip away on Monday/Tuesday with uni so looking forward to that.
  • Options
    Off out tonight to see the Long Blondes then off out to a club afterwards, hopefully.

This weekend I shall be preparing for a Land Law presentation I have to give on Tuesday :grump:

lucky! (about Long Blondes not Land Law presentation!).

Today, popping into town to have a browse and to buy some pizza for me and Chris tonight. Then going to his and probably seeing friends. Tomorrow lazying around and Sunday errr..homework.
  • Options
    Yay, a weekend of sleep and mindless computer games/tv :D

I have got to have a driving lesson and fill in an application form too though.
  • Options
    Little bro coming down to Bristol to 'look at the University' :D

80's party tonight. My Slash costume will put you all to shame. I even went and rented a nice top hat for it.

Saturday - recovery

Sunday - home!

Monday/Tuesday - interviews :(
  • Options
    I'm gettin the train straight after work to Leeds to go see my old uni mates! Theyre' cooking a big dinner with lots of wine and then we'll go out on the town. I love them to bits so I can't wait. Reckon there'll be about 12 of us :D
  • Options
    No weekend for me, as such. Not got a day off until 4th March on this contract...

Up early to fly from Lyon to Toulouse, where we start another 3 days of work before flying to Bonn.

Still, we hammered through the work today and so I'm about to hop on the Metro into central Lyon to go exploring for a few hours. Bit of 'me' time before hooking up with my colleagues for dinner.

Woo.

Still, I get to look at/attempt to talk to pretty French ladies. Always good!
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    No weekend for me, as such. Not got a day off until 4th March on this contract...

Up early to fly from Lyon to Toulouse, where we start another 3 days of work before flying to Bonn.

Still, we hammered through the work today and so I'm about to hop on the Metro into central Lyon to go exploring for a few hours. Bit of 'me' time before hooking up with my colleagues for dinner.

Woo.

Still, I get to look at/attempt to talk to pretty French ladies. Always good!

What do you do?
  • Options
    he's some engineering type i believe!

as for me - jack shit! i have sinusitis so on a hefty 500mg of antibiotics and co-codomal when required. :grump:

got work on sunday if i feel any better. great! :lol:
  • Options

as for me - jack shit! i have sinusitis so on a hefty 500mg of antibiotics and co-codomal when required. :grump:
    I had that over Christams once, started out with ear ache, then tooth ache then aaarrgghhhhh pressure! Not nice, feel for you.
  • Options
    Well tonight I'm going to fit club (don't ask). then will prob fall asleep to ugly betty. I'm supposed to be going for a run in the morning at 7am in the park...erm not too sure that will happen.

I need to have an eye test and haircut but skint so probably won't. Go to gym again tomorrow. And going out for the cheapest night possible tomorrow in Birmingham. probably get tipsy at my mate's house and then run away from a taxi or something (not really...well not in my heels anyway)

might see chap on Sunday but he's obsessed with football so will probably not. It's Chinese new year so if I get up in time will go into china town to watch the parade/eat free food.
  • Options
    Chinese takeout tonight, work tomorrow and Sun, then babysitting from 4pm-9.30pm on Sat. :)
  • Options
    Working till 11 tonight and tomrrow night but no doubt out tonight and tomorrow night somewhere, no idea really yet though.
  • Options
    Out with uni friends and probably some YLGC (Young LGBT Christian) types as well. Looking forward to it. Then a couple of parties to show my face at tomorrow (yes, I'm that in demand!) and I have Sunday off work so I can go to a meeting at church in the afternoon.

Fun!
  • Options
    Pretty boring weekend really. No real plans for tonight might watch a film, play it by ear. Tomorrow, into town for a bit of shopping with a mate then babysitting at night. Sunday got two weeks worth of college work to do for the next day. Great fun!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    What do you do?

There's a couple of posts in this thread detailing it a bit better as I can't be arsed typing too much out,

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=110355&page=3

save to say I'm on a 1 month contract (3 weeks in Europe - Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Bonn, Nuremburg, Madrid and Alicante) testing a Japan only market handset for Panasonic.

Woo. First job after 3 months off work and getting out of bed pre-2pm has been a bit of a shock to the system!! :lol::blush:

First bit of free time I've had and my conclusions are:

1. Lots of pretty French women.
    2. Very few what I would call good looking French men - lots of 'rough' looking ones... Surprised me, to be honest.
    3. Points 1 and 2 leading to many very good looking girls partnered with some right munters!!
    4. Some superb clothes for sale.
    5. Very few people (men 95% of the time, the women here know how to dress. Track-suits with elasticated cuffs are very much the thing here, it seems) actually *wearing* said clothes!
    6. Central Lyon - very pretty.
    7. Outskirts of Lyon all just concrete. No style at all.

Still - it's been nice and sunny, and so I can't complain!!
  • Options
    tonight, supposed to be going out on a date but cba, will prob end up out with girly friends.

sat, pottering around |& kiddy stuff

sun, maybe iceskating, other kiddy stuff.
  • Options
    I'm going to see the Icelandic X Factor live tonight even if the most I've seen of this phenomenon is half an episode -if that.
    Later tonight is a party for my new class.
    Tomorrow morning at 9 I have an eye exam which I've heard will make me partly blind for an x-amount of time.
    Saturday evening a "VIP" party.
    Sunday... I have no idea.
  • Options
    I'm officially dying. Didn't get to sleep till 9 this morning. :shocking:

Tomorrow I'll do the same thing I do every Saturday night...try to take over the world! Muahaha!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I had that over Christams once, started out with ear ache, then tooth ache then aaarrgghhhhh pressure! Not nice, feel for you.

cheers. i only had it in september, didn't really want it again especially not this soon!
    really painful. :(