Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wagamama

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What would people recommend to eat there? I'm not a vegetarian so anything goes really.

Comments

• Options
    Not sure what the one I always order is called but it is good. The seating is weird though, you can end up sitting next to or really close to complete strangers.
  • Options
    The Chicken Ramen Soup is yummy
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    What would people recommend to eat there? I'm not a vegetarian so anything goes really.

Food there isn't particularly brilliant, it's ok but overpriced for what it is.

I'd go for the ramen soup noodles or the chicken katsu curry.
  • Options
    cha han
    wok-fried rice with egg, chicken, prawns, snow peas, sweetcorn, mushrooms and spring onions. accompanied by a bowl of vegetarian miso soup and pickles

:thumb::yum:
  • Options
    Pick anything, it's all good!

I love Wagamama.

My favourite is probably the chicken kare lomen, it's a spicy soup made from lemongrass, coconut milk, shrimp paste, chillies, fresh ginger and galangal. served with ramen noodles and garnished with sliced chicken, beansprouts, cucumber, lime and fresh coriander.

Or an udon dish..

It's all yummy.
  • Options
    maladjusted, are there any other restaraunts serving similar stuff you'd recommend over wagamma? I'll have to see if I'm near any of them :yum:

I've had the miso ramen and the sea food ramen, both were mighty tastey.
  • Options
    Cristabel wrote: »
    Pick anything, it's all good!

I love Wagamama.

My favourite is probably the chicken kare lomen, it's a spicy soup made from lemongrass, coconut milk, shrimp paste, chillies, fresh ginger and galangal. served with ramen noodles and garnished with sliced chicken, beansprouts, cucumber, lime and fresh coriander.

Or an udon dish..

It's all yummy.
    That sounds gorgeous!