Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Amazon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody on here have a sellers account? ive been tryin to sell stuff on here for a while but i havent sold anything yet and its gettin annoyin i need a quick way of makin money. My friend who set one up a bit before me has sold loads of things what am i doing wrong why wont anything sell grrr :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Cost? P&P? No rating, low rating any number of reasons.
  • Options
    yeah i dont ave any ratings but how am i suppose to get any when people dont buy lol
  • Options
    One of my mates got a load of his mates to order stuff and got them to give him 5star rating, and then gave them all their money back and relisted it.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    One of my mates got a load of his mates to order stuff and got them to give him 5star rating, and then gave them all their money back and relisted it.

Not really a quick way of making money then is it, I imagine that is quite a drawn out process. Put the stuff in local papers.
  • Options
    Yes, I found it pretty easy to sell lots of books quite quickly.

I priced pretty low as I just wanted to get rid of the stuff as fast as possible.
  • Options
    mrbox99 wrote: »
    Not really a quick way of making money then is it, I imagine that is quite a drawn out process. Put the stuff in local papers.
    It'd be a quick way to get 10 or 20 5 star ratings. What did you want? A fucking miracle?