Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

need help on introduction

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
theres this girl that i see only in the halls (at school) and weve never talked i think shes really really pretty and i told one or to female friends this to see if they know her and best way to get introduced. somehow this girl found out and my friend plans to introduce us, wat should i do; advice wanted

Comments

• Options
    if the friend is doing the introducing, your best bet is to keep it cool, and look like youre on top of things. make light conversation from time to time, and get to know her. and who knows, maybe itll get somewhere.

good luck, ol' chap.
  • Options
    im not sure on how to take the first step:say hi. like shake hands or what, cause ive never been like introduced in asituation like this
  • Options
    say hello, smile, and wave.

dont touch her. hugging is too up-front, and shaking hands is too professional.
  • Options
    Stop thinking about what to do and you're half way there. Just talk, what the fuck, I'll never understand people who can't talk to people of the opposite sex, they're not spiders for fuck sakes.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Stop thinking about what to do and you're half way there. Just talk, what the fuck, I'll never understand people who can't talk to people of the opposite sex, they're not spiders for fuck sakes.

why did i see such a post coming? :razz:
  • Options
    Heyoka wrote: »
    why did i see such a post coming? :razz:

Aye suck da back of them.
  • Options
    its not that i cant talk.but its been horrible after i broke up with i girl that i really liked, ive been like unable to talk to any girl once the thought of liking her came to my mind, even same person a week b4 i talked to fine then i stop being able to when i think i have feelings
  • Options
    apolloxiii wrote: »
    its not that i cant talk.but its been horrible after i broke up with i girl that i really liked, ive been like unable to talk to any girl once the thought of liking her came to my mind, even same person a week b4 i talked to fine then i stop being able to when i think i have feelings

You think you're the only one? Just cos you talk to a fit girl doesn't mean you're gonna have feelings for her just like the "previous" one. Catch a fucking grip. Don't mean to be harsh but stop being such a wank head.
  • Options
    apolloxiii wrote: »
    theres this girl that i see only in the halls (at school) and weve never talked i think shes really really pretty and i told one or to female friends this to see if they know her and best way to get introduced. somehow this girl found out and my friend plans to introduce us, wat should i do; advice wanted

"Hi, do you have a boyfriend named (insert your name here)?"

When she says "no", you say...

"Well, do you want one?"
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    "Hi, do you have a boyfriend named (insert your name here)?"

When she says "no", you say...

"Well, do you want one?"

:lol::lol: youre amazing :heart:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    You think you're the only one? Just cos you talk to a fit girl doesn't mean you're gonna have feelings for her just like the "previous" one. Catch a fucking grip. Don't mean to be harsh but stop being such a wank head.

:eek2: If you "don't mean to be harsh" then why would you say something like that? Clearly you do mean to be harsh. But appolloxii, hopefully you won't take the above comments to heart and will stick around for a while :) .

It sounds like you're feeling a wee bit hesistant since your previous relationship, but perhaps look on the brightside and remember that if someone liked you enough to be in a relationship before, then it's bound to happen again. You might find some useful pointers in this article: The first conversation

Take it easy.