Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A messed up situation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't really know where to start with this, but its basically about my flatmate. i might be a bit long but please have patience there is a point.

Basically when I first started uni everything was kool and me, jagvar (flatmate) and buffy (other flatmate) were all friends. We went out plenty of times etc. We used to go clubbin alot also and in early october buffy came out of a club crying. When shes out shes really loose and guys were taking advantage, the reason she was crying is that she decided to have sex (in club) with some guy she just met, in the toilet. I was really supportive, she feels lonely etc, and despite much advice she continued to bring guys home, have sex and then be upset that they were no longer interested.

Then in November were sat in the kitchen and she said she found it hard to make friends, I said ur at uni, etc etc, it cant be too hard theres a lot u can do. Be she persisted she was correct and then more or less until the end of term she just blanked me out.

Now this year she comes back expecting everything to be great. But I aint dealin with her ignorance and then carrying on as normal. I mean lets come to earth here, she picks up a guy in a club, comes home, shags him, then comes cryin to me thinkin he was the one. I help her out and its thrown in my face. For fuks sake. So im just sayin the minimum words to her.

So instead of speakin up and sayin what up, she starts all these mind games, appearing in clubs when im out and dancin with my mates like she knows them, makin me look a twat. Postin publicly visible message to friends on facebook sayin her flatmates hate her, etc, etc.

Then I read a note, 5 mins ago, publicly visible again entitled "If you guys were trying to make me feel worthless..". This makes me look like a total bastard and is public to all my friends. I couldnt feel like more of a fool.

Why the fuck is she doing all of this? Im thinking of confronting her as soon and saying we just avoid each other for the better.

What wud u do?

Comments

• Options
    mrbox99 wrote: »
    Now this year she comes back expecting everything to be great. But I aint dealin with her ignorance and then carrying on as normal. I mean lets come to earth here, she picks up a guy in a club, comes home, shags him, then comes cryin to me thinkin he was the one. I help her out and its thrown in my face. For fuks sake. So im just sayin the minimum words to her.

So instead of speakin up and sayin what up, she starts all these mind games, appearing in clubs when im out and dancin with my mates like she knows them, makin me look a twat. Postin publicly visible message to friends on facebook sayin her flatmates hate her, etc, etc.

Then I read a note, 5 mins ago, publicly visible again entitled "If you guys were trying to make me feel worthless..". This makes me look like a total bastard and is public to all my friends. I couldnt feel like more of a fool.

sounds like she's attention seeking imo. give her a good slap then leave her alone. if she's got issues tell her to deal with them but don't get personally involved. guys probably see her as being too easy... i've found myself in that situation sometimes but i don't go pissing and moaning about it afterwards.
  • Options
    she sounds like she's got problems! I wouldn't worry too much about what your frieinds think, surely they can see that girl got problems too?