Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Who do you live with?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I live with my mother, who is a temperamental old thing much like our old central heating system which i think is on it's last legs.

I have my own house though (which is being decorated) and there I will most probably live with my mate David (Rodney :p) and hopefully a dog.
  • Options
    I live with my dad, who's quite old compared to me and his job involves some bob with racing car engines.
    Also in the house my boyfriend who's nearly 22 hasn't gone home in the past 3 years, he's a carpenter and works for david wilson homes who build over priced houses, but they've just been bought out by barrats so he may be up shit creek job wise shortly.
    And then theres my brother who's 16 and rubbish, he's at school being geeky, but he only comes round at weekends.

And my two westies, they're joyfull :thumb:
  • Options
    I live with my mum, dad, brother & sister.
  • Options
    Until Tuesday I'm technically in a contract on my flat with my ex, although he hasnt been back for more than 5 minutes in the last 4 or 5 months. Come Tuesday, it will just be me in the contract here, unless something horrendous happens between now then. All fingers crossed :)

I would say I live here, but I have a family home with Mum and Neo, the kitten, and a separate one with my Dad, his wife-to-be, and my sister aged 21.
  • Options
    I live with my parents and the cat. Hopefully moving out this year.
  • Options
    With husband Omar and two kitties who are brothers named chico and nemo and are 7months old
  • Options
    I live with my boyfriend, Ben, who is 22 and a letting agent (i know, we're an accountant and a letting agent - we're cool!) and two little 8 month kitty cats, Ninja (who is ginger) and Indiana (who is currently making it difficult for me to type as she's laying on my arms).
  • Options
    another rep in a thomson apartment
  • Options
    i live mostly with mum, and my brother mike.
    then dad, mike, and shadow the cat, on weekends
  • Options
    my boyfriend and my son

and Millie Moo the dog.
  • Options
    I live with my Dad (aka Big Al) who is an absolute LEGEND, and my brother who is 19 and... well, not so much of a legend, haha.
  • Options
    Mum who is a SEN worker in a primary school

Dad who is a project director of a charity

and my sister who is a fucking freak who I hate who thinks she owns the house but pays no board, just a chain smoking lazy mothafucka anyway she is 20 this year and is an apprentice in hairdressing
  • Options
    I live with 4 beautiful ladies who are at uni with me at different stages of their degrees. Incredibly lucky to live with them as we all get on so intensely well and know each other inside out. My family live in Bordeaux and I don't go back much, so my girls are pretty much my family.

Also three fish (Pork Chop, Spanky and Bo), and two rats (Pinguin and Splodge)
  • Options
    My house mates are all uni mates.

My self aka Black man G - I'm not actually black though

Bob, The Beast (He is really really hairy!) and Rosey the millenium gnome
  • Options
    Mum, dad and little sister (lol not really little shes nearly 18).

My brother is at uni, so occassionally him as well.
  • Options
    I live with:

T'missus (aka The Boss), general all-round nag, debt counsellor.
    Jasper (aka Bastard), kitten, general all-round fluffball and gobshite, six months old.
    Gerald, my toy sheep.
  • Options
    My ma
    My bro
    My soon to be step dad. (He's Welsh)
  • Options
    Mother, stepdad, sister 1, sister 3, Chelseagreyhound, Milliedog, Homerfatgaycat and Sabrinafatcat.

And the boy, at weekends :p.
  • Options
    Me.

Place all to myself. Muahaha.
  • Options
    Sister 1 and sister 3? :confused:
  • Options
    Sister 1 and sister 3? :confused:
    Sister 1 = oldest sister, sister 3 = twin. Sister 2 is my second oldest sister, and sister 4 is the ickle one.
  • Options
    Oh. Where is sister 4? With your Dad?
  • Options
    Oh. Where is sister 4? With your Dad?
    :yes:

There is also stepsister, but we don't talk about her :grump:.
  • Options
    Ha. You have almost as many brothers and sisters as me. I have....18 year old brother, 10 year old brother, 1 half sister, 2 step sisters and 2 step brothers!
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    :yes:

There is also stepsister, but we don't talk about her :grump:.

WOzers. Now just imagine if all of the women lived together... and how they say the menstral cycles line up. ;)

I thought one sister was torture enough :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    WOzers. Now just imagine if all of the women lived together... and how they say the menstral cycles line up. ;)

I thought one sister was torture enough :p
    My dad has 5 daughters. And his current wife is only about 5 years older than his oldest daughter. Feel for him :p.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    My dad has 5 daughters. And his current wife is only about 5 years older than his oldest daughter. Feel for him :p.

My mum is fifty and her fiance is 30

When they got together she was 49 and he was 29. It felt a bit weird at first but now I don't notice the age difference. Sometimes when I bring my friends over for the first time they ask how old my mum is and how old my 'stepdad' is. It's like they want confirmation before they start taking the piss :grump:
  • Options
    I live with my Dad and sister who is completely evil I might add and we don't get on at all.

I'm looking at leaving home though and getting my own space, probably flat sharing or something.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    My mum is fifty and her fiance is 30

When they got together she was 49 and he was 29. It felt a bit weird at first but now I don't notice the age difference. Sometimes when I bring my friends over for the first time they ask how old my mum is and how old my 'stepdad' is. It's like they want confirmation before they start taking the piss :grump:
    When they first got together my stepmum was 27 and my dad was double that. It was quite odd. Good though, because it means that my stepmum is more like my sister and is a lot easier to talk to. My mum is 10 years older than my stepdad as well. It's still a bit weird, because the age difference is still quite obvious, to me anyway.
  • Options
    mum, sister (19) 3 cats