Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can I get a refund?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jim V wrote: »
    To be fair, it's entirely up to Sophie to make what ever choice she wants to make

It seems she has more money than sense though. Be fair.
  • Options
    BritJames wrote: »
    It seems she has more money than sense though. Be fair.

How? It's just easier for me to get one off ebay. Then I can get the one I want and don't have to sent the other one back.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    How? It's just easier for me to get one off ebay. Then I can get the one I want and don't have to sent the other one back.

Why not get the one you want for free from the shop.

Then buy a nice one on ebay also!

2 nice phones, no extra money spent and less time waiting for the phone you want!

Truth is: you are afraid of having a discussion at the shop about this. You're a wuss and don't want to confront them. Kop out!
  • Options
    Truth is there can be many, many reasons someone might not want the hassle of going back to a shop, or getting drawn into a long process when a simple solution is at hand. There may be, after all, more pressing things in life than dealing with a particular phone.

Whatever the reason, just ratchet it down a notch, advice is one thing, but people are entirely entitled to ignore it, especially when they may have found a solution that seems easier.