Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm curious

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I have donated money when Helen did her parachute jump.

To be honest the thing that would majorly put me off doing a sponsered event would be that asking friends and relatives to sponser me would entail telling them about thesite and therefore my secret little internet place where I post my problems would be known about by everyone and I would have to like delete my whole account then and never post on here again.

:yes: I am totally with you on that one!
  • Options
    ive volunteered for things, but not for thesite or youthnet.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I'm sure we'd take plenty of rest breaks along the way! :)

If someone promised me the breaks, I'd be there in a shot :D But I'll warn you, I did a ten mile walk for Children In Need, with two breaks, and I spent the rest of the day asleep (and spent my 18th birthdaythe next day soothing my blisters :D)
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I have donated money when Helen did her parachute jump.

To be honest the thing that would majorly put me off doing a sponsered event would be that asking friends and relatives to sponser me would entail telling them about thesite and therefore my secret little internet place where I post my problems would be known about by everyone and I would have to like delete my whole account then and never post on here again.

:yes: Yep same here
  • Options
    :yes: Yep same here

Yeah, I would have to explain to my girlfriend why I post on the internet that I love shagging her up the arse.. :banghead:
  • Options
    I have donated some time to thesite, great fun it has been :D
  • Options
    Yeah, I would have to explain to my girlfriend why I post on the internet that I love shagging her up the arse.. :banghead:

Lol she'd be so proud.

I haven't done any fundraising or anything. Walking up mountains or jumping out of planes is not exactly my style.