Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

depth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay, so there's a bunch of guys talking about their size...

...but what about the size of the lady?

does anyone know what the depth of a vagina is actually supposed to be? cause... i just wondered... different websites say different things...

cause my flatmate said it was only 4-6 inches but that cant make sense cause my boyfriend is bigger and fits just fine.
so... is it just a case that they vary just like men do?

hey! maybe thats how you know youve found the right person: when you fit like a snug little jigsaw puzzle. Aww...how cute.

sorry. ill stop with the morbid curiosity!

Comments

• Options
    lol I've had so many conversations with my male friends about fanny sizes. They're all different!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    lol I've had so many conversations with my male friends about fanny sizes. They're all different!

ha ha! really? its just something ive never actually considered.
    heheh
  • Options
    They stretch to whatever the muscles and hips of the woman will allow, so a woman with slender hips and strong PC muscles is tighter.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    They stretch to whatever the muscles and hips of the woman will allow, so a woman with slender hips and strong PC muscles is tighter.

is that true? I thought everyone was the same! :confused:
  • Options
    God knows. Think mine is never ending though.
  • Options
    It depends on your pelvic floor muscles, but a womans vagina unstretched is only about 3 or 4 inches, but can stretch quite a lot.
  • Options
    What about if a girl has sex with a guy with a wide girth? Does it then stretch permanently or snap back to its original size? I remember hearing once that even after having a baby the vagina reverts to its original width.... urban legend?
  • Options
    What about if a girl has sex with a guy with a wide girth? Does it then stretch permanently or snap back to its original size? I remember hearing once that even after having a baby the vagina reverts to its original width.... urban legend?

:yes: it does shrink back. it would be pretty useless if it didn't. you'd have a permenant hole down there as wide as a baby's head... doesn't bear thinking about really. it stretches to the prefect fit. :p
  • Options
    it does shrink back after a baby. It doesnt ping back like elastic, id say it takes a few months to properly go back to how it was, but it does shrink back :)

thank God.
  • Options
    lol this made me giggle, ive heard all women are about 4 inches, but can stretch to accomodate up to 8.
  • Options
    Ah, now there's a good question mate! I am attracted to smaller framed women, and have found that they are all much smaller and less able to stretch down in the ol' pleasure box. On the other side of the coin, I have been with larger framed fawns (think Anna Nicole size) and there is definitely more room to wiggle about down there.

I truely believe that all men and women are created differently. When a man and a women find a lover where the parts fit 'better' it is truly a wonderful experience.

A quick contrast: I was with this gal who was small framed (very similar build to other recent girls) and she had at least a third more room down there to move around in.

As others have said, it just depends on the gal and how she's built, her genetics and all that.