Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Another chapter in my life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh. My. God.
I had the worst night ever last night!
To cut a long story short ? there?s a guy I?ve been seeing for the last month (Chris) or so but he?s going to jail soon ? when I found this out I kinda backed off a bit and I suppose I messed him around, I keep deciding I don?t want to see him, then I do. I do use him for company when I?m bored, then I really like him again while I?m with him. (truth being I?m in love with someone else and I have been for a long time and we have been meeting up, bad I know) I was supposed to see him over the wknd, I didn?t and on Sunday night he text me asking where he stood. I didn?t reply until Monday, telling him I don?t want to get too attached as you?re going to jail. I said come over Tuesday if you want to talk.

Anyway, I bump into him in the pub, him and his mates join us. He then goes on the fruity. I get a text from the guy who I?ve liked for absolutely ages (you may remember we have been fuck buddies for over a year and he didn?t want anymore than that) asking if he can take me out next week! I then decide that when me and Chris talk, I will tell him straight that there is no more me and him.
I put my phone back in my back, go to the toilet, come back and my phone?s gone!
I start losing my temper, frantically searching for it, my mate rings it no one answers, rings again it?s turned off. Chris?s mate who is sitting near my bag says he?ll ring it. I give him my number and supposedly some guy answers saying ?finders keepers, gimme twenty quid and you can have it back? What the fuck do I do, I give him twenty quid and his mate gets up to go with him, I say I want to go and he says no. Chris says he wants to go and beat fuck out of whoever it is, everyone restrains him. So I sit and wait for them to come back. And they do, with my phone! What a fucking scam! Me and my mate go to the fruity and I sit there gobsmacked. Chris ignores me for the next half hour. Then he eventually comes over and we have a row. I ask him if he had anything to do with that, he ignores my question and bangs on about how I?m cheating on him, messing around with him, thought that I?d wait until he gets out of jail (I told him I wouldn?t do that a few weeks ago), how he?s gona cut up any guy he ever sees me with! His sister and sister?s bf (this guy is a proper nutter, I know his family) turn up then they start banging on about him I?m fucking him about and breaking his heart. I really want to smack the girl at this point but they?ve all probably got knives on them and her fella wouldn?t think twice about smacking me!
At this point, I realise anything I say or do isn?t going to help, I got my phone back, fuck the lot of them.
My theory is, Chris got that geezer to nick my phone to see what I?d been up to and he saw the msgs from the other guy, as that?s the very first time he?s mentioned he thinks I?m with someone else! Plus he made a quick twenty quid, the last twenty quid to my name and it?s funny how twenty quid was the exact amount in my purse that was in my bag!
Moral of the story is ? don?t fuck lads around (especially drug dealing thugs and never leave your bag with anyone, always take it with you!

I got my man though and I'm so excited!

Comments

• Options
    Fuck me, sounds like your best off out of it then.
    and yeah I would agree it is well obvious they did that trick to be able to read your phone.
    At least your with the bloke who is making you happy now. Hope it goes well :thumb:
  • Options
    Bloody Ada :eek: Well if it's all over and done with this Chris, i'd say you've had a lucky escape judging by the company he keeps.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Bloody Ada :eek: Well if it's all over and done with this Chris, i'd say you've had a lucky escape judging by the company he keeps.

Fucking definately.

Some of my friends warned me off him at the start but I didn't listen.
    It's when he's drunk, he flipped at me a couple of weeks ago. He's an angel when he's sober, when he drinks he's a devil and gets into all sorts of trouble.
    I do feel guilty about hurting him though.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Oh. My. God.
    I get a text from the guy who I?ve liked for absolutely ages (you may remember we have been fuck buddies for over a year and he didn?t want anymore than that) asking if he can take me out next week!
    I got my man though and I'm so excited!

oh wow thats great! Ihope it works out. Let us know what happens!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    oh wow thats great! Ihope it works out. Let us know what happens!
    Thanks chick, I'm buzzing about it! Just going to keep my cool though, go with the flow and see what happens!