Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Blood Clots

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Warning: This is not nice! I am sorry!

I have had big clots during my periods for the last couple of months. During my last period though I had a huge clot and I could feel it coming out. It was the same sort of feeling as when I passed the pregnancy during my abortion, so it must have been quite a size.
I got quite upset about it, and I think it was a combination of not very nice memories and fear.

Anyone had this before? I dont really want it to happen again :no:

Sorry for the mingingness!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :(

If youre worried, maybe worth going to the doctor, because if theres any chance you could have miscarried, then you might need to get checked over hunny :(

Not very nice, im sorry.
  • Options
    Meh.

Go to the doctors.

When I miscarried I had stuff like that :(

However, before I went on the pill, I used to have really bad blood clots so it could just be a bad period.

I'd get it checked out though.

*hugs*
  • Options
    I'm on the pill, do you think it could be that? And is it really that likely I could have miscarried while being on it?
  • Options
    It could just be a bad period. I had them all the time before I was on the pill. They stopped when I went on the pill.

About miscarrying whilst on the pill, if you've taken your pill correctly then its highly unlikely.
  • Options
    I have taken it perfectly to be honest, well pretty sure I have. It was just the worst feeling. Do you think it might be worth going to the nurse about it rather than doctor? I just feel like I have been seeing the doctors every other week lately, and I will have a memorial stone there when I die at this rate!
  • Options
    I've had some pretty big blood clots before and I'm on the pill and I'm certain it was never a miscarriage. If it makes you feel better though, just for peace of mind, then go to the doctors.

eta: Don't worry about going to the Doctos too often! They are there to help you. And you pay N.I :p