Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best dumping ever!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought it was great. She was like oh I am so in Love ......yeah whatever. HAHA she wanted the big diamond but she never got it in the end. I think it was totally funny!!
  • Options
    Meh, it wasn't that funny. Sounded like a poor mans Scott Mills really. I felt sorry for her a bit, but I guess she'll know not to cheat again.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Thats cracking, she deserved it!
    Cant believe she was bothered as to how much it had cost!! surely it is whether it looks nice?!
  • Options
    Thats horrible. Who are those idiotic radio show hosts to decide on whether a person is a 'tart' or not.
  • Options
    i wouldn't have necessarily thought she deserved it beforehand but after hearing her harping on about how much it costs i decided she did.

she shouldn't have cheated on him, simple. :)
  • Options
    I laugh my head off it his mate had just made it up that his sister saw it, because he didn't like her. But I think she'd be far quicker to deny it or ask what he was on about if it wasn't true. She definitely sounded like a person that'd been caught out.
  • Options
    ahaha class :D
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    humiliation of knowing that his fiance prefers her boss to him.

eh? she only gave him oral sex!
  • Options
    She deserved it.

VVV
    if they do it once, the trust is gone. Only pussies are chump enough to forgive.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    Thats horrible. Who are those idiotic radio show hosts to decide on whether a person is a 'tart' or not.

i think they're just delivering the message from the dumper - not actually making the comment themselves, or else they'd be in trouble
  • Options
    I think she's best off rid to be honest- what a cowardly way to chuck someone, and all it shows is what a pathetic bitter waste of space her ex is.

If I was her I'd be going after the radio station for a big pile of cash, and her ex for criminal harrassment, as I understand that it's against broadcasting rules to use someone's voice like that without their consent.
  • Options
    Even so, the radio team have legals and have dealt with this many times, they can do it and do it legally actually, well thats what was said on the show on occasions.

As for the bloke, i think he has a right to be as bitter as he wants about having a cheat of a girlfriend he was going to ask to marry him.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I think they're both as bad as each other to be honest, so I don't have any problems in laughing.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »
    Even so, the radio team have legals and have dealt with this many times, they can do it and do it legally actually, well thats what was said on the show on occasions.

Claiming to be from a company for financial gain? Sounds like fraud to me.
    Of course the watchdogs never clamp down on this sort of shit, my cat has bigger balls than them, and he's been castrated.
    As for the bloke, i think he has a right to be as bitter as he wants about having a cheat of a girlfriend he was going to ask to marry him.

Of course he has a right, he's just made himself look like a grade A bunny-boiling cunt, that's all.

Still, the talentless DJ makes a mint, everyone has decided that misery and humiliation is entertaining, and everything is hunky-dory. It's no wonder the world has gone to the fucking dogs, is it?