Home Health & Wellbeing
Need support urgently? Head to this thread.

Strengthening teeth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there anyway to strengthen your teeth?

Im a terrible sleeper, and last night i must have hit myself really hard in the mouth (strange i know). Now two of my teeth are slightly wobbly.

Is there anything i can do, to make them sturdy again, lol!

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    good dental hygene, generally. I think some people just have generally weak teeth. Like my friends can open bottles with their teeth but i woulden't even attempt it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for that. My teeth are usually really strong.

    Must of dreamt i was boxing tyson or summat!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jordy wrote: »
    Thanks for that. My teeth are usually really strong.

    Must of dreamt i was boxing tyson or summat!

    I dunno, I probably *could* open a bottle with my teeth but I'd hate to chip one just for the sakes of walking to the bar/kitchen..
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Drink an ass-load of milk!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    noog wrote: »
    Like my friends can open bottles with their teeth but i woulden't even attempt it.

    I wish I could do that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anomie wrote: »
    Drink an ass-load of milk!

    lol!!! i would if the taste didnt make me gag!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    noog wrote: »
    I dunno, I probably *could* open a bottle with my teeth but I'd hate to chip one just for the sakes of walking to the bar/kitchen..

    Makes me cringe when people do that
Sign In or Register to comment.