Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post-Christmas Lull

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The Post-Christmas Games Lull is really fucking me off now. There's just no decent games out for the 360! The only one I'd even consider buying is Viva Pinata, but I'm just not 100% sure I'd like it.

Roll on Crackdown and Mass Effect.

Comments

• Options
    The only one I'd even consider buying is Viva Pinata, but I'm just not 100% sure I'd like it.

My opinion hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's ok, really nice to look at, but imwondering if i can really be bothered with it. Tad too cutsey/kiddy. Bought Sonic today, georgeous to look at but not sure if i'm gonna like it. Why the fuck has Dr. Robotnik become Dr. Egghead ?????
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    My opinion hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's ok, really nice to look at, but imwondering if i can really be bothered with it. Tad too cutsey/kiddy. Bought Sonic today, georgeous to look at but not sure if i'm gonna like it. Why the fuck has Dr. Robotnik become Dr. Egghead ?????

Take Sonic back. Now.

I played the demo for it off the Live! Marketplace and it was absolutely abysmal. The camera in it was so awful if just made it unplayable. I've not read a decent review of it either. Sonic belongs in 2D.

But I know what you mean about VP. I justdon't know if it has to pealt me. But I want a new fucking game!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Why the fuck has Dr. Robotnik become Dr. Egghead ?????
    Last time I checked it was Eggman. That's the nickname Sonic chose for him in Sonic Adventure 1. No idea why he started using it himself though!