Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

honest free things?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was quite curious if the links that u receive to get free things like ipods and games consoles actually work. I have never bothered with any of them before because i thought they were a scam but everyone seems to be going about this one. Supposedly it was being reviewd on bbc news 24
as being genuine. Basically u sign up, only giving your email address and home address (no bank details etc) :chin: . You sign up with one of the advertisers and refer 10 people ish to get a free item. Supposedly there isn't any catch and they make the money by you signing up to blockbuster or egg credit card etc. The link i got to refer people was http://www.gatenbys.com/?r=134762

Has anyone used this before, did they get free stuff and was there any negatives to it?

I'm giving it try but i'd love to see what other people found

Would love to see peoples comments

l xx:wave:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love how you're making this sound like you're honestly keen to find out while your true intentions are clearly just finding people to add to your refer list!

When people do that I always make sure to remove the reference ID from the url if I plan to visit. Which I definitely won't in this case. :love: