Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Things you've Learned from being on thesite

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ashlee wrote: »
    aww ain't ya lovely!

What I meant, was that we are all human, and there are a heck of a lot of people who are being lovestruck idiots just like me over their girlfriend or boyfriend - there are people who really don't have a clue what they want to do in life, that there are people who have work they should be doing right now but are just putting it off by doing anything - and that's it's just part of being human. None of us can be perfect :)
  • Options
    how to suck dick and take it up the arse safely and enjoyably.

shame im not gay tho.
  • Options
    That people off here give really good head.

That age is just a number, I think definetley there’s people on here younger on me but are a lot more mature.

That drugs don’t always = bad, but I still don’t think that drugs = life experience or that I’m missing out by staying off them.
  • Options
    Improved spelling and grammar.

A discussion board is possibly the world's worst medium to have a debate over; people will often purport to hold more extreme views than they actually do in order to try prove a point - often losing the sensible and moderate middle ground.

An excellent tool for making time fly by at work.
  • Options
    I have grown up a lot more than I probably would have done had I not been a member on here, I think. The advice people have given me has helped me a lot with a lot of problems and things.

I have also learned that the friends I have are invaluable and that there is always someone there when I'm unhappy that is willing to listen.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote: »
    how to suck dick and take it up the arse safely and enjoyably.

shame im not gay tho.

:lol: The amount of stuff I learnt in the sex forum is stupid.
  • Options
    I?ve learned lots of wonderful things but the main thing is you have to be very PC on here!