Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best Music on Pills

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Blaggy's just too old to keep up with the fast stuff. :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    You're kidding, right? Unless you count shitty pre-set synth stabs as "tunes".

Ah come on, who cares if it's "pre-set synth stabs" or whatever that means (but I'm pretty sure I know), still good and cheesy which is the main thing. I can listen to some electro or house on pills which may be good to sit back and feel the music but if you want a good stomp then you need some hard banging shit!
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Blaggy's just too old to keep up with the fast stuff. :p

Possibly. However, I realised a few years ago that no one actually dances to "fast stuff" - they just jump up and down. Slower funkier stuff sorts out the men from the boys, the sheep from the goats, the people who can dance from the people who merely like to jump up and down and flap their arms around like an idiot.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Ah come on, who cares if it's "pre-set synth stabs" or whatever that means (but I'm pretty sure I know), still good and cheesy which is the main thing. I can listen to some electro or house on pills which may be good to sit back and feel the music but if you want a good stomp then you need some hard banging shit!

I don't want a good stomp - I want to dance. Y'know, wig out, get freaky, throw some shapes, cut a rug, get down with my bad self, get on the good foot...
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    I don't want a good stomp - I want to dance. Y'know, wig out, get freaky, throw some shapes, cut a rug, get down with my bad self, get on the good foot...

Far out duuuuuuuuuuude!
  • Options
    I'm a bad ass funky mutha on the dance floor y'know.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    I'm a bad ass funky mutha on the dance floor y'know.

:lol:

Haha, sorry your serious presence on the P&D board has me convinced. I could never see you on the dancefloor!
  • Options
    It happens less and less these days, but I'm a funky mover and groover...
  • Options
    That's me on the left @ Unsound (5 years ago, mind).
  • Options
    drum and bass is always the best, any skibadee, shy fx, pendulum, hype and then the streets for the come down :)