Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Storylines of computergames.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I could never get into Bioshock myself I absolutely loathe that game. There are some brilliantly written games out there though,
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    They said they were making KOTOR3... well Lucasarts did. I hope it's Bioware again!

And here we are in 2008 and they still haven't made it... I haven't even heard anything about them making it. :no: Lucas Arts are making a Star Wars: Force Unleashed though, which looks promising.

Anyway, I will add on to Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2, Mass Effect...another brilliant sci-fi action RPG from Bioware! Epic storyline!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

Has anyone of you played "Prey"?

i thought prey was pretty fricking cool as well.

could never get into Mass Effect tho, i just dont think i get those intense games.
  • Options
    Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit in the UK) was great, something different!
  • Options
    I thought the Resident Evil games have a good story if you follow the whole thing through.
  • Options
    half life 1, completely amazing, i know where you're coming from strubbles when you say about reloading to see how much health and ammo you can get through with. i remember clocking the majority of the game using just the crowbar!!!

anyone else get pissed off in games where you've been saving up your best weapons and using up very little ammo etc etc until you need them, then you hit a point in the game where you like get captured etc etc and lose all your weapons :D

silent hill also had a brilliant story as did deus ex, and i enjoyed max payne aswell!

ill have to have a think for some others! cant believe i missed this thread myself
  • Options
    Deus Ex was good story-wise.

Most of the Final Fantasy series have a good story, though some you really have to concentrate on to stay in. FF7 was probably the best of those I've played.

Planescape : Torment was good atmospherically.
  • Options
    Planescape Torment - brilliant story, excellent characters and one of the few games when you get to the final boss you can talk him into death

KOTOR - Jedi powers, lightsabers and I fell in love with an animated character

Vampire the masquerade: bloodlines - the most atmospheric game I've ever played. Check out the haunted hotel, out of the corner of the your eye you just keep seeing things. It was seriously creepy