Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Foundation: yes or no?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wear foundation for work...and foundation only. If I'm going out, I wear foundation, concealer and powder - plus eyeliner, mascara and all that.

I'm not bothered about leaving my house with no make-up on, though. I mean, I don't give a fuck if I'm just going to ASDA or something, it's not that important to look flawless when you're picking up some milk and bread. I'm not trying to impress the shelf-stackers!
  • Options

I'm not bothered about leaving my house with no make-up on, though. I mean, I don't give a fuck if I'm just going to ASDA or something, it's not that important to look flawless when you're picking up some milk and bread. I'm not trying to impress the shelf-stackers!

I've got quite uneven pinky skin, and the one time i ever went out without foundation on someone i know stopped me and asked if i'd been burnt. They weren't joking either :yeees:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I've got quite uneven pinky skin, and the one time i ever went out without foundation on someone i know stopped me and asked if i'd been burnt. They weren't joking either :yeees:

Same here, maybe not to hat extent but it's uneven enough. I've got gorgeous dark circles under my eyes too. It's just that I couldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks!
  • Options
    i cant sleep if i havent taken off my makeup
  • Options
    Either I clearly don't care enough about my appearence or I have amazingly good skin becuase I never wear foundation and I hardly ever wear makeup and I think I look pretty good 99% of the time - is there something wrong with me?
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    i cant sleep if i havent taken off my makeup

same mostly, unless i'm suffering seriously from the effects of alcohol. I can just feel it on my skin...and eugh. have to take it off!