Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Pcp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've never come across it before but I've heard it's going round in a town close to me. Anyone here ever tried it before and care to explain what it's like?

Comments

• Options
    Its got a fearsome reputation, most of which seems deserved. If you are going to use it research a lot and start really small on the dose.
  • Options
    Yeah I have heard alot of bad stuff about it, but I wasn't sure if that was just all myths made up by people who don't really know enough about it or real. Apparantly it's good to take at raves?
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Yeah I have heard alot of bad stuff about it, but I wasn't sure if that was just all myths made up by people who don't really know enough about it or real. Apparantly it's good to take at raves?

I know a bloke who used to use it very rarely, he would think nothing of using alarming doses of acid, but he said that PCP was the only thing to scare him. Like I said, if you are going to use, start really small and use in a safe environment.
  • Options
    Heard it's meant to quite scary, the people over on bluelight.nu would know alot more.

And i'd say taking it a rave probably wouldn't be the best of ideas.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:

And i'd say taking it a rave probably wouldn't be the best of ideas.

Yeah I've just been reading some people's experiences of PCP on erowid.org and I think I agree with you there. lol
  • Options
    I supposedly had a PCP experience, though after reading more about it, and exploring phenethylamines, I'm almost positive what I took was NOT PCP. Hard to come by here. From what I have read, it seems hardly recreational. Much closer to a Salvia type experience. Most find it terribly uncomfortable, scary and weird, while others find a deep interest in the effects.
    I've also read things on toxicity, I think it's not to great for you in the long run, if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    It's similar to ketamine.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    It's similar to ketamine.
    its a lot more toxic though.
  • Options
    doesn't pcp make u agro and violent too? at least ket people just pass out! :)
  • Options
    That's pretty much a myth.
  • Options
    From what I've heard, extremely high doses of PCP have the ability to make you hallucinate that you're really strong... be warned!