Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hmm

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think that you've been more than reasonable about things, and put up witha lot more than a good many others would have done, myself included. I haven't really got anything to say that hasn't already been said, I just wanted to say I hope things turn out ok in the end for you :)
  • Options
    Would be nice to think being homeless would sort him out, wouldn't it. But I highly doubt it; he's been going on like this for two decades now. None of it is his fault of course, he's had a hard life and he'll tell you all about it.

Cheers Scary Monster, I do know in my heart of hearts that it's not unreasonable but I feel like a right bitch/drama queen. As for valuables, there's bot all of value left in the house except the Wii the waster got from his nan for Christmas (amazingly hasn't been sold for blow yet, I think he likes to play the boxing game and visualise my face).

I felt like pissing on it this morning in some kind of sick revenge :hyper:

Thank you MoonArcanum, I hope it works out in my favour too - fingers crossed.
  • Options
    If this guy is snorting half a gram of Cocaine every day, smoking weed, taking pills and going out drinking but doesn't have a job, then that is alot of money he's stealing off you guys...
    I don't really have a simple answer to your problem like just kick him out, because I can see it is complicated, what with him being your boyfriends family.
    But something has to be done, it can't carry on like that, but then I think you already know that yourself..
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    He belongs in Cruddas Park.

Is that place still the pits? There was talk of doing it up even back when I lived up there and that was some time ago.
    briggi wrote:
    I felt like pissing on it this morning in some kind of sick revenge :hyper:

If you have a change of heart and decide to do it when you go back for the rest of your stuff, make sure you unlug it first. ;)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Would be nice to think being homeless would sort him out, wouldn't it. But I highly doubt it; he's been going on like this for two decades now. None of it is his fault of course, he's had a hard life and he'll tell you all about it.

Of course it's his fault. Plenty of people have hard lives and don't act like him.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    If this guy is snorting half a gram of Cocaine every day, smoking weed, taking pills and going out drinking but doesn't have a job, then that is alot of money he's stealing off you guys...

:yes: You don't have to tell me.

He does a spot of dealing which is his main source of income and then he gets his dole cheque which is immediately spunked away on a giro takeaway and a few choice gurners. Everything else is begged, borrowed or - more often than not - stolen. He gets nowt from me and hasn't in ages, but softinthehead is always subbing him or being stolen from. Div.

Miffy yeah it is still the pits. They did something to the windows on the towerblocks a while back and then must have decided it wasn't worth it. There was talk of tearing them down and starting again but it's all gone quiet so I guess it's just going to be left to fester.

I hadn't thought of the electrocution problem - thanks for the tip ;)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    You've done the right thing Briggi, and I agree with GWST and Sophia.
  • Options
    :yes: difficult as this is, it's definitely make or break. You can only stay a saint for so long...
  • Options
    So he's on the out I think. Well kind of. If I'd known all I had to do was leave for a night then I'd have done it months ago.

Anyway I went down there on my lunchbreak and all his crappy stuff is out on the landing in binbags [I even felt the need to check that it wasn't my belongings] so something is afoot. Of course - despite asking - I couldn't get a civil/explanatory word out of him as he won't speak to me and was buzzing off his tits anyway. Can't go back now until he's safely out as he'll probably try and smother me in my sleep :chin:

Oh well :wave:
  • Options
    YAY! Good riddance, now you can enjoy your own home in peace :) Nice 1 - throw a party :yippe:
  • Options
    thats really good news. id be inclined to stay away for a least a few more days to make everything very clear though.
  • Options
  • Options
    Brilliant news chick. :)
  • Options
    Rarely am i in TOTAL and COMPLETE agreement with Sophia, but on this i am 100%!!!!! Everything she has said, i completely stand by! So, that is my advice, what ever she has said or thinks on this, as it is right on the money!
  • Options
    Ahhh fabby! As other people have said i would stick it out at your parents for another couple of days untill he has actually vacated the premisis, but at least the ball has started rolling, i'm all pleased for you, thats great news. :thumb:
  • Options
    good news he is leaving.

I am made up for you hun.

wait a bit longer, make sure the coast is clear and then head back :-)
  • Options
    I'll definitely be waiting until the coast is clear to go back anyway. Stephanie's in Nice until Saturday night and I don't much fancy going back and being part of the violent, klepto, coked-up odd couple ;)
  • Options
    So is everything sweet now Briggi?
  • Options
    Not really!

How weird [but nice, might I add!] that you posted that just before I was popping on here to blow a gasket about it! I am done with the pair of them for now I think... last thing I need at the minute, pair of wasters.

:mad:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    last thing I need at the minute, pair of wasters.

We've got a spare bedroom and i love cooking for guests. Plus no sexual advances. Any good ? :)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Not really!

How weird [but nice, might I add!] that you posted that just before I was popping on here to blow a gasket about it! I am done with the pair of them for now I think... last thing I need at the minute, pair of wasters.

:mad:

:(

Sorry to hear that. I had hoped that no news was good news but obviously not. I take it you're still staying at your parents?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    We've got a spare bedroom and i love cooking for guests. Plus no sexual advances. Any good ? :)

:D I wish!!! You're even a veggie too.
    Addict wrote:

:(

Sorry to hear that. I had hoped that no news was good news but obviously not. I take it you're still staying at your parents?

It seemed it was good news at first but maybe that is a case of me kidding myself/hoping for the best. The way they were on tonight I think maybe they are happy alone in their little bubble of craziness. We shall see, I suppose.
  • Options
    So, has boyf actually spoken to you and given you an explanation of what he hopes to happen?
  • Options
    No, that being the main part of the problem. What I assume he is hoping for is for us all to live on in perfect harmony forever and ever amen, despite that obviously not being the case -- and despite having aknowledged what needs to happen for me to stay there. So basically I guess that's me told. Argh.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! What happened?!? What an idiot!
  • Options
    Looks like they've found true 'butch' love together in your abscence!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    A shite situation to be in make no mistake.

I guess if it gets really bad, just give Stephen the ultimatum - I go or he goes.
  • Options
    That was the ultimatum.

Where are you staying now Briggi?