Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

giving

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    I've had quite few painful blowjobs.

Just make sure you don't hurt him and you'll be fine.
    You don't "know" me in real life do you?

I've bitten in the past, just to teach them a lesson ;)
  • Options
    Ha. Or do what i did. Get drunk, start doing it, everything starts to get a bit blurry, balance starts going, next thing you know hes screaming in pain cos you've fallen forward and instead of opening your mouth wide, you've kinda closed it and it ends up covered in teethmarks. This went on for some time, mainly because in my drunken state i thought the screaming was a good sign :p

In my defence i was extremely pissed :angel:
  • Options
    WOW! How can head be bad? And complicated, wow. Briggi could fill a page of an encyclopedia entry for "fellatio". It must be my virginity. I should fix that...
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    WOW! How can head be bad? And complicated, wow. Briggi could fill a page of an encyclopedia entry for "fellatio". It must be my virginity. I should fix that...

this made me chuckle

*note to self, must keep teeth away from dicks*
  • Options
    It's not that it's complicated, really it's the simplest thing ever.

But... well I must've had a lot of time on my hands when I was younger or something. After all we've all got to have a hobby (and I nearly wrote "gobby" there which says it all!) :razz:
  • Options
    When you were younger you had so much time to perfect the art of Felatio? Wish i had known you in your younger days if thats the case ;)
  • Options
    Hahaha. Or it could be a side-effect of going to school in Sunderland perhaps! :lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    I've never seen the problem with swallowing either, tbh spitting seems to be the most unpleasant idea under the sun.:yuck:
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Oh, it's fine. It's halfway down your throat before you've even noticed tbh. I've never minded swallowing, but I can see why it might sound horrid....but give it a go, it's really not that bad. (Some of us even quite enjoy it! :o )

Ahh I don't think I actually could. My gag reflex kicks in really easily and I dont think my boyfriend would be too pleased if I started upchucking.
  • Options
    Surely if you can manage to give head, then it's no different from the gag reflex point of view to that.
  • Options
    I can't imagine not swallowing, it's not a problem unless you chance across someone with nas-tay spunk. As soph says it's already in your gob so I just get it down the hatch and the job's a good'un.

Can see in theory why it seems pretty gross though. Ah well, each to their own :)
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Ahh how can you swallow it? No offence to manjuice but I wouldn't like a big glob of it in my mouth so I couldn't even imagine swallowing it :nervous:

It's like with the haunted house (the amusement ride). I had bad experiences with it in my toddler years, and now I refuse to enter one, even tho the 30 year old haunted houses in the Vienna Prater are like a good night sleep-well fairy tale.

I can imagine li'l rach gave a blowjob to her first fella back in the days and gagged by the cumtorpedo that hit the back of the throat, but in the end of the day it's just like jam, with a bit of it's own taste.

How bad/good it is varies from man to man, his dietry, smoking, coffee drinking etc greatly.

don't let child traumas let your b/f be sad :P

/edit: it just feels better if you can cum in her mouth too. Imagine you are having sex and the split second he comes he draws out and goes.. anywhere.. the feeling of being alone suddenly, maybe being a bit cold, because there isn't a warm body lying on you anymore etc.
    It's similar, a saliva drenched penis outside of the mouth is like skinny dipping in autumn.
    Spitting out... hmm, well okay... but there is this analogy of cunnilingus and after it brushing your teeth. Nothing that kills you, but still...
  • Options
    Stop fantasising about my child prostitute days! :p

To be perfectly honest. I've never even had it (manjuice) in my mouth. Won't let it get that far if you know what I mean :angel:
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Stop fantasising about my child prostitute days! :p

To be perfectly honest. I've never even had it (manjuice) in my mouth. Won't let it get that far if you know what I mean :angel:

tststs...

There is a lot to learn about the man gravy, young padawan.

Go, Go out, suck dicks and gather knowledge!

(kidding ;) )
  • Options
    Ahh how can you swallow it? No offence to manjuice but I wouldn't like a big glob of it in my mouth so I couldn't even imagine swallowing it

I love swallowing, quite like the taste - in fact I think I may love it too much - sorry for the tmi factor here, but I tend to lick my bf's dick like a demented (yet incredibly sexy!) puppy after he's come and I've swallowed!
    Got to clean up afterwards, haven't you ;)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Hahaha. Or it could be a side-effect of going to school in Sunderland perhaps! :lol:

Glad to see Catholic schoolgirls living down to their reputation;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Glad to see Catholic schoolgirls living down to their reputation;)

:lol: Well I wouldn't want to let old Ratzy down would I!

I am annoyed with you strubbs for calling it "man gravy". I feel vaguely ill now, cheers.
  • Options
    Man gravy, Man chowder, Man Juice, Man cream, Man Yoghurt, it's all good.

I like a good nickname for it!
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :lol: Well I wouldn't want to let old Ratzy down would I!

I am annoyed with you strubbs for calling it "man gravy". I feel vaguely ill now, cheers.

:thumb: Is home-made piña colada better? :razz:
  • Options
    Cheers StrubbleS, not sure I can ever look at Pina Colada the same way again now. :yuck:
  • Options
    Haha, I love this thread! It was a great read, lol. I can't say anything more than what's already been said. I enjoy doing it, because it's great to know I am giving pleasure to someone I care about. I don't mind swallowing either, I nearly always want to.

Matt, can't say I've ever heard of that happening before but I wouldn't say it was a problem. I'd probably just laugh if it was me! :)

Cher xxx
  • Options
    Remember positions - if you are doing it in way that is uncomfortable for either of you then that's gonna lessen the experience, for both of you. Often I get a sore neck from giving head - usually when he is lying down and I suck him from the side (although my bf loves a long bj, so maybe that's why it gets sore too! lol).

I would recommend my fave position - get him to sit on the edge of the bed (he doesn't have to take his trousers off, but it does make it more fun if he does! If you have parents in the house you might wanna skip this!) and you kneel in front of him. Bob your head gently whilst stroking his balls and the base of the shaft. Run your fingers over his thighs and lower tummy too...and tickle his ass now and again! But keep stroking, cupping and petting those balls - it'll drive him wild. You don't have to bob all the time, stop and run your tongue up and down his shaft and lick around the tip - whilst looking into his eyes ;o) (this position is very good for eye contact and greatly reduces the sore neck factor! it's also good because you control the tempo - fast or sexy slow! no headpushing as he can't reach the back of your head!). Another option is rubbing it between your breasts now and again as a break for your mouth - I have rather large ones which obviously helps, but you can still rub his cock against your nipples if the titwank isn't quite working out.

Keep stroking the balls gently and keep this up even when he is cumming. (one thing that drives my bf wild in this position - me stroking his cock while licking the tip and then letting him come on my tongue while having eye contact with him! :naughty: - drives him wild - he'd race around to mine after we'd finished school! haha)

Don't worry about "doing it wrong" - there's no such thing as a "wrong" blowjob (er...apart from using teeth! haha)...everyone's different - just take your time and do things at your pace. So, remember two things -

1. enjoy it!

2. have him sit on the edge of the bed :naughty:

Tell us how it goes! :)
  • Options
    well i think were meeting up wednesday morning so ill fill you in! great advice though every1 thanks!

We were talking about our last "session" on msn last night and he said that he actually thought my attempt was very good considering id never done it bfor!! :yippe: but obviously got some work to do!

im definately feeling a lot more confident now!
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    well i think were meeting up wednesday morning so ill fill you in!

Good way to get ready for school :naughty:
  • Options
    I like swallowing with my bf, but I refused to swallow (or even have it in my mouth at all) with my ex. It tasted absolutely awful. Add to that he was insistent about having blowjobs, and used to push my head around, I didn't pay much attention to what my teeth were doing. Eventually he got the message and let up with the pushing, but I stopped going down on him completely soon after.

It's all good if it's somebody you like and trust, and easy enough once you get going. :yes:
  • Options
    I'm gonna try it with my boyfriend this Sunday i think.
    I hope he enjoys it... you guys all sound so confident about making eye contact etc though but i think i would feel stupid rather than sexy if i did that and be afraid he would laugh instead:/ hmmm
    hope it all goes alright though, its been useful reading all the advice on here:)
  • Options
    playdead wrote:
    I hope he enjoys it... you guys all sound so confident about making eye contact etc though but i think i would feel stupid rather than sexy if i did that and be afraid he would laugh instead:/ hmmm
    hope it all goes alright though, its been useful reading all the advice on here:)

Yeah i know what you mean. Sometimes i chuck a pillow over my fellas head coz i don't like the thought of him watching, but other times i don't mind.
  • Options
    playdead wrote:

Go for it! ;) Tell us how it goes :naughty:
  • Options
    Same!! sometimes it really embarrasses me when he watches sometimes, but i know he likes to, so i let him anyway... unsure about the whole eye-contact thing... But it's worth a try :)