Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just out of curiosity...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It depends what kind of mood I'm in, if I've eaten, yada yada... at the moment me and my mate like to down a couple of large Raspberri Absoluts with lemonade - I'm usually completely fucked before leaving the house!
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I;m merry one two pints of Strongbow, but I habnden't had any dinner!
    Already pissed eh? :D
  • Options
    I was fucking trolleyed last night at a house party and I'd drunk 8 cans of strongbow, 2 cans of carlsberg and 3 bottles of budweiser. Grim hangover this morning though :(
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

I'm just 55kg tho, and I'm 5'11''.

Holy?!?!?

You SURE you got that right mate?! That would make you 8.5 stones (in English money)... I'm 5' 8" and 72kgs and am certainly not a big lad!

Anyway - it totally depends on my food intake/whether I've been to the gym/if I'm tired etc but I got through a 75cl bottle of vodka + some JD on Saturday.

Other nights it will take me maybe 5 or 6 doubles until I'm feeling it.

1 had a bottle of red last night and it made me feel slightly teddy bear (warm and fuzzy) but that was about it. Also no hangover. On the red again tonight, should be reet.

Whatever though, I'm certainly never what you could call a lightweight...
  • Options
    i get tipsy really easily. After 3 or 4 beers i will be talking shit and have all the confidence in the world.

My downfall is i never been or felt sick from alcohol. So unless i run out of money theres never a reason to stop for me
  • Options
    never being very drunk beause after 3/4 pints I get a little clumsy, fall asleep, sober up, repeat.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Depends on how mcuh I eaten, how tired I am, if I been drinknig the night before etc.

Usually alot, as I have been drinking spirits a long while. Annoylingly, as this is expensive!

Ah well.
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    That made me laugh :lol: . It really depends for me what the tipple is. Strange but i can drink vodka all night and not get drunk, but if i have 2 large glasses of white wine or 2 pints of cider i'm pissed. Shots don't affect me though. :chin:

I'm kinda the same. Glass and half of wine and I'm merry. A bottle and I'm really having fun. mor ethan that and I'm wasted. Vodka, feels completely different, can drink plenty of it.