Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

strange habbit

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    When I was little and I slightly hurt my left hand (for example) I'd have to do the same to the right hand to balance it out. :eek2: Thank fuck I grew out of that weird shit.
    I used to do something similar to that.
  • Options
    . I wont use cutlery/plates etc unless its completely clean.
    Same with me.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    There are times (lots of times) when everything I say, the syllables have to add up to multiples of 4, same with footsteps. I get really obsessive over it sometimes, like I'll turn things people say over and over in my head til I can make the syllables add up to multiples of 4, and when I do that I often completely miss the rest of what they say :o.
    I do the whole counting of syllables! It's awful.

Also, I can't get up on an odd number, like if it's 7.03am, I have to get up at 7.05am, and if I miss that, it carries on...
  • Options
    Captain wrote:
    I do the whole counting of syllables! It's awful.

Also, I can't get up on an odd number, like if it's 7.03am, I have to get up at 7.05am, and if I miss that, it carries on...
    Oh me too :o.

Sometimes takes me half an hour to get out of bed just because of that. Nothing to do with the fact that I'm a lazy cow, honest...
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    Same with me.

Hence I wont use ANY of the cutlery at work. I had to buy cheap plastic spoons for yoghurts etc as I wont use the provided stuff. Never mind it all gets left in the kitchen area unwashed and growing mould.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I wont use cutlery/plates etc unless its completely clean.
    Um, who would?
  • Options
    Um, who would?
    I mean clean, had been washed, fresh out of the cupboard etc. Even if it been used by someone else for someone else for 30 seconds, I wont use it.