Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Leona's X Factor Dresses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After watching the final X Factor last night I fell in love with every single one of Leona's dresses espically the pink one and the last one with the cream bit around the bust and then a deep purple colour.

Bet they were damn expensive or impossible to get hold off...

Can anyone shed any light?

Comments

• Options
    I'm after the jeans she wore when she sang Lady Marmalade.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    I'm after the jeans she wore when she sang Lady Marmalade.

'Fraid I can't help you with that!!
  • Options
    i saw one of the dresses in Heat magazine and it said she got it from Karen Millen. so you're looking at about £180
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i saw one of the dresses in Heat magazine and it said she got it from Karen Millen. so you're looking at about £180

which one is that?
  • Options
    I recognised a few of the strapless ones she wore over the course of the contest as being Oasis; the one she wore to sing Over the Rainbow last week was all-too familiar to me :razz: If you're talking about the pink satin dress then that screamed Oasis to me, though it might be one of the dresses they only stock in their London stores. They have a tendency to do that!

She did wear a strapless emerald green tulip dress from H&M earlier in the series, a couple I think were from Miss Selfridge, and quite a few that were Karen Millen, as lipsy said. They seemed to get more expensive as the show went along - must've been something to do with having to dress fewer people... stretch that wardrobe budget! :D
  • Options
    tHE ONE SHE WORE SINGING HER SINGLE THINGY IS FROM COAST I SAW IT IN THE WINDOW LIKE TODAY.
  • Options
    i want all the dresses she wore on that finale
  • Options
    She's worn some lovely stuff.
  • Options
    I know, she had impeccible fashion sense!
  • Options
    Either that or the stylist knows what's right.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    tHE ONE SHE WORE SINGING HER SINGLE THINGY IS FROM COAST I SAW IT IN THE WINDOW LIKE TODAY.
    :yes: that's exactly what I was about to post.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    :yes: that's exactly what I was about to post.

Don't suppose you know how much is it about?

And Coast in London-only stores eh?
  • Options
    ashlee wrote:
    Don't suppose you know how much is it about?

And Coast in London-only stores eh?
    I didn't notice the price.

I saw it in the window of Coast on Regents Street in London earlier today but not sure if it is available elsewhere.

www.coast-stores.co.uk is there website but I couldn't see that dress on there.
  • Options
    I couldn't see it on the website either.

And I am well away from London so hey, looks like my dream dress is just a dream!! Oh well I will get over it!
  • Options
    Coast stores are all over the country. The chances are if you ring Coast up and ask whether she did get it from their store then they'll be able to tell you the name of the dress, how much and whether a local store near you has it in. If they don't then you can do mail order Coast where you pay and they send it to you. Coast staff are usually really helpful whenever i've had to ring up and badger them about a dress i saw in a magazine :blush: Whereabouts are you ashlee?
  • Options
    Im not a lady ::thumb: but have you tryed lookin on ebay?
  • Options
    Carolina wrote:
    Coast stores are all over the country. The chances are if you ring Coast up and ask whether she did get it from their store then they'll be able to tell you the name of the dress, how much and whether a local store near you has it in. If they don't then you can do mail order Coast where you pay and they send it to you. Coast staff are usually really helpful whenever i've had to ring up and badger them about a dress i saw in a magazine :blush: Whereabouts are you ashlee?

Lancashire - Blackburn - nearest Coast I guess would be Manchester?
  • Options
    Forgive my rubbish geography but is bolton nearer to you than manchester? If yes then there's a store there.

If you go onto the link randomgirl posted then onto stores, united kingdom, north west and scroll down you'll see the list. There's quite a few for the north west :)