Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The weekend is nearly upon us...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    koe_182 wrote:
    one of the women from the office pissed herself haha she hasnt turned into work today.

Fucking hell that's embarrassing! I think I'd pull a sickie too :eek:
  • Options
    Party was good. Drunken party games at the post 11 pm watershed were even better, and a tad saucy :naughty:
  • Options
    Wrecked on friday and worked saturday and sunday night. Had a massive arguement with someone stealing from work and went home in a huff. Nicht sehr fun. Nevermind
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Fucking hell that's embarrassing! I think I'd pull a sickie too :eek:

we're all trying to get the jokes out of the way today so not to be nasty tomorrow if she comes back, but its just so amusing.
  • Options
    If I did that I'd flee the country
  • Options
    Ive got this horrible feeling she's not gonna come back, but i need her. she's a member of my team and i dont want to have to take over her work, im paid to make sure she's doing her work, not to do it for her. pissy.
  • Options
    how did she manage to wee herself?!
  • Options
    god knows! just a little bit too pissed probably. literally. this is what i dont like about xmas, older women thinking they are 21 again and making fools of themselves.
  • Options
    I did fuck all. I was ill all bastard wknd again and still am. Can't get to the docs 'til tomorrow so bah
  • Options
    I'm going out tonight with my mates at home. Its going to be messy...
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    gorgeous meal last night then did some pole dancing at the bird cage. then at 2 when it closed we managed to get ourselves into a members-only celebrity club and satyed there til closing at 6. had so much free coke. i dont know how i do it. some random at the club was just like, wanna do some lines? alright then! he was gay too so fuck knows haha. i was hammered and i feel like shit today

well i fainted in the hairdressers whilst having my foils taken off. i banged my head on the way down and was out for a minute. my fault coz i was hammering the coke, then had 3 hours sleep, no food all day and was way too hot in the hairdressers. paramedics came out and said my BP was really low.i said i didn't want to go to hospital though because i knew i would be alright after a rest and some food (had the same thing happen a few years ago).
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    gorgeous meal last night then did some pole dancing at the bird cage. then at 2 when it closed we managed to get ourselves into a members-only celebrity club and satyed there til closing at 6. had so much free coke. i dont know how i do it. some random at the club was just like, wanna do some lines? alright then! he was gay too so fuck knows haha. i was hammered and i feel like shit today

The press club? ;)