Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Comfort Food

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wtf. that sounds gross :yuck:
  • Options
    a Balti from the Bindi on Whickham View :yum:
  • Options
    Ben & Jerrys :(
  • Options
    Chocolate, melted cheese on toast, chips, curry from the wicked place in town, pringles/tortillas occasionally.
  • Options
    Ecstasy pills... don't taste too good but they cheer me up nicely! :D
  • Options
    Root mash from tesco, covent garden soup.
    Spicy crisps dipped in natural yogurt and alcohol.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Ecstasy pills... don't taste too good but they cheer me up nicely! :D

I havent had any for ages and I can still remember how vile they tasted.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    cheese and chive dip

with ANYTHING i can find to dip in it :yum:

off to get some now.
  • Options
    I havent had any for ages and I can still remember how vile they tasted.

Tell me about it, I remember the days of dry dropping when we had no water and chewing the pills, could NEVER do that now, the thought of the taste makes me want to gag.
    You ever crushed up a pill and snorted it? That's fucking rough aswell and it stings like fuck.
  • Options
    One large stock pot. 3 onions, 4 large parsnips, 4 large carrots, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 to 4 teaspoons on dried chili seeds, salt, pepper, basil. Fry onions in bottom of pot in olive oil until soft, throw in all the above after chopping into rough chunks, poor vegetable stock (2 to 4 pints) on top so that everything is submerged and simmer for 50 mins or so with lid tight on stock pot. At the end put pasted cornflour into mix to thicken up to required cosistency. Leave on a low heat to slowly simmer and invite all your friends round and give them a bowl upon arrival with a big chunk of fresh bread.

I bet every bowl will be licked as clean as a whistle :yum: :thumb: xx
  • Options
    Organic chicken breast, cut down the side and stuffed with gorgonzola cheese and cranberry sauce/jelly. Season, then wrap in Italian ham. Whack in the oven for 30 mins and serve with rice or cus cus - :yum::yum::yum:
  • Options
    Taking E isn't anything like indulging in comfort food!! :p The two things are poles apart.

I made colcannon for tea tonight with loads of butter, salt and pepper. Along with a mini cheese pie for myself and steak pie for the fellas... comfort food heaven. I'm stuffed :yum:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Tell me about it, I remember the days of dry dropping when we had no water and chewing the pills, could NEVER do that now, the thought of the taste makes me want to gag.
    You ever crushed up a pill and snorted it? That's fucking rough aswell and it stings like fuck.
    You can hardly complain when you aren't supposed to be taking it anyway :p
  • Options
    Why on earth would you be taking E if you haven't got any water :confused:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    tesco value chocolate too (unbelivable how tasty that shit is for it's price)

for comfort food, chocolate.....but dont eat comfort food that ofton
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Taking E isn't anything like indulging in comfort food!! :p The two things are poles apart.

I beg to differ! :razz:
    You swallow comfort food and you swallow pills...they both end up in your stomach and they both make you feel better when you're feeling down! :thumb:
    And Snow White Queen... I'm sure you've drunk some types of alcohol before to get pissed (which you shouldn't really be doing ;) ) and then complained that it tasted of crap!
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    Why on earth would you be taking E if you haven't got any water :confused:

You don't always need water on E, it depends on what you're doing while on it.
    We'd find some water later when we needed it, just when we really wanted to drop and couldn't be fucked to wait and find some water!
  • Options
    Hmm comfort food tends to be minstrels, shortbread, gingerbread, pringles or sweet chilli crisps.

If i'm feeling really bad i'll eat all of it!
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    And Snow White Queen... I'm sure you've drunk some types of alcohol before to get pissed (which you shouldn't really be doing ;) ) and then complained that it tasted of crap!
    Alcohol is legal :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Alcohol is legal :rolleyes: :p

True, but still....meh... lol
    It's still a dangerous drug! :yes:
  • Options
    Sweet chilli tortilla chips with melted cheese over the top dipped in a cool salsa dip.

Cup of tea and biscuits dipped in. Preferably chocolate hob nobs and crunch creams.

Ice cream. Triple chocolate is good. Especially when served over the top of a warm chocolate spongecake pudding.

A large packet of revels. I love them all by the way!

A huge mug of frothy baileys hot chocolate with too many marshmallows melted on the surface.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I beg to differ! :razz:
    You swallow comfort food and you swallow pills...they both end up in your stomach and they both make you feel better when you're feeling down! :thumb:

Taking e's as a means of making you feel better when you're feeling low is not a good path to go down mate.

Oh, and chewing e's - that's just wrong :yuck:
  • Options
    Blah wrote:

A huge mug of frothy baileys hot chocolate with too many marshmallows melted on the surface.
    That sounds YUM-MY!! im guessing you just add some baileys to your usual hot choc drink?? mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    nelly_bar wrote:
    That sounds YUM-MY!! im guessing you just add some baileys to your usual hot choc drink?? mmmmmmmmmmmmm

yep, i find it tastes good with all flavours of hot chocolate, but especially toffee, hazlenut and orange. I always make the hot chocolate with milk too. The whole concuction is the sweetest and richest thing ever!
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    yep, i find it tastes good with all flavours of hot chocolate, but especially toffee, hazlenut and orange. I always make the hot chocolate with milk too. The whole concuction is the sweetest and richest thing ever!

Mmmmmm, gets my vote! Best suggestion so far on this thread :yum:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:

Dry dropping in nuts, but I've done it when I took MDMA cystals. Chewing the pills when you swallow them, which I always seemed to do, makes them taste about 100 times worse. I can taste it now and I havent had any for about a year and a half! :yuck: