Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

anger problem?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Plebs isnt the word for some of them. My reps always been about zero. On a good day.
  • Options
    Have you thought of taking up something like boxing cos then you can hit stuff as much as you like and get all your anger out but (hopefully) not break anything..
    or maybe just get a punch bag to take out all your anger on. It beats hitting walls cos you dont get hurt knuckles and wrists
  • Options
    When I'm really angry I normally go and boot my wheely bin round the yard.

The stupid cunt who lives next door told me off for it once. Hope she dies.
  • Options
    I have quite bad anger problems, if i get angry i really can't control it and just take everything thats not people faults on people i care about most (if that makes sense) i also either hurt others or myself to make me feel better and end up just breaking down
    i really need to do something about it but i tried taking some pills before to control it and it worked but then part of me missed being angry, that probably makes no sense to most but when i normally got angry i didn't feel anything and it just felt wrong.
    hmmm :(
    so sorry, no ideas of how to help you, maybe listen to music loudly? that always helps me
  • Options
    do that already (avenged sevenfold works nicely)

some songs just make me angrier. Mind you I only get really mad if I bottle things up.
  • Options
    i listen to 20 mins or so of really loud music (normally screamo/metal) and then i'm fine and calm hehe :), unless im angry about something really bad then it takes ages to calm down